Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

How contradictory post....I know most of your fanbase is like this but this is new level...

yes, just three graded swords....why you talk as if he is having normal swords...hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hai (
Hypocrisy also has limits)

Zoro fans in coping mode....not new not new...
You're the only one coping because your bitch was dead :suresure:

Monkey D cuck Luffy = losing 4 times against Kaido + dying like a bitch :suresure:

Reader: Wano is trash. There is no tension even in the war with two Yonkos! No one die and everyone behave like Zombies.

Oda: Okay Okay, I hear you. You need tension right? I will make some character die tragically.

Reader: really??? Who??? Cant wait

Oda: let me present... Mr. Go and Mr. Kanjuro

:seriously:

Is this some real trash story writing or is it my fault for thinking the series grows with the reader instead when it stays for the WSJ readers base of at max 12 years old?
I dont remember the last time oda delivered? Just hype hype hype? Protagonists never lose and are all unidimemsional? Explosions, shots, blood but nothing happens???
Is one piece just a lie series? I read hxh I read jjk they give me fights that deliver, here it's either offscreen or totally nonsensical in terms of power levels and durability. When I read naruto or bleach, they at least make me see the protagonists training and growing while here it's basically worse than fairy tail power boosts, since saying nakama powerup is better than no justification like here. And all this shows is how extremely lazy the writing is, there are older series like jojo where the mangaka is either consistent or gets better, here it is just and always has been FAKE HYPE, ppl getting excited imagining what isnt and wont happen. And the break to add to it.
Just go back to the beginning of the arc and take the last page of every chapter, youll see how dumb the writing is which no one notices since rarely anyone looks back, last chapter is already forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.