Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and what Kaido has thought? he thought they defeated her he never said that they killed her, did he?
He though she was defeated because he couldn't sense her presence on the island anymore. Kaido doesn't have continent level Observation Haki and neither does Law. This time is different because Kaido is literally in front of Luffy and Law knows Luffy was fighting Kaido on the roof

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
kid : its a real feat that you blocked that..if "ONLY FOR A SECOND"... (im not trying to downplay what zoro did, but it is what it is. stop making shit up)

luffy law kid going against yonkos and zoro is taking a nap after a good ass whooping..dont even compare zoro to them. and killer is irrelevant so fuck him.
I never said how long it was
They all die to it that's why kidds thanking him and law is in shock zoro can even move

Sure they moved a nerfed yonko off onigashima with bombs
They fodder

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
That attacks stronger than everything kaido done to luffy and zoro didn't die taking x 2 of it
Still doesn't change the fact that an unserious Kaido was responsible for breaking 15 bones in one swift stroke:josad:
Linlin also broke another 15 bones while a powered up Linlin and a Kaido with stronger haki couldn't put Luffy and Kid down until 10+ chaps later:yasu:
All this without three swords and still managed to make an appearance before Zoro:kuzanshut:

I'm talking his durability not whether he won or lost but I guess your love for your fictional idol reduced your reading comprehension
? Durability? Didn't Luffy past out from Apoo attack while blue scarf took it. Zoro finished off Kamazou than tiok a nap. Zoro was fighting with 30 broken bones after taking the strongest attack of the whole arc.

This statement itself will make rest of your argument pointless and invalid.

Sanji broke Luffy skull.

Just shoulder, lol. Still he passed out. Katakuri attack >> nerfed Killer.

Zoro fans and their hypocrisy match made in heaven. :milaugh:
Katakuri atack would be stronger than Killer's only if it actualy hit....wich it never did, if Luffy took one of those to the should he would be dead, thanks to his plot armour however he only got scraped by it in the belly.

If he broke Luffy's skull, hwo come he is fine after a minute? didnt even need chopper to heal him or nothing.
:suresure:

Are you perhapps saying RX pannels of bones breaking are always TRUE, and that Sanji actualy went for the kill when he hit Luffy?
Hey sanjitards, what yall say about this?
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Law: Strawhat-ya's "voice"... Disappeared!!
Kid: Looks likes it was just false hope
Law: so this is our reality...I don't have enough strength to take him on!!
Fodder: hehehe now is the chance!
Take Law and Kid's head! They're on their last breath!
Law and Kid pirates: protect the captains!
Kid: Trafalgar, I'm gonna go for it... Surrender or staying down are not my options
Law: damn you Strawhat-ya

From this it looks like Kid is the onl one with some energy left to spare Law is definitely done even cursing at Luffy lmao found that hilarious:kobeha:
Lol we know law tell lies when it comes to his stamina

People who think that Luffy ``died`` are braindead for real, I mean he fuking smiles because Kaidos attack didnt do jack shit, and now he just received his df awakening.
The copium is to much just stop.:gonope:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Still doesn't change the fact that an unserious Kaido was responsible for breaking 15 bones in one swift stroke:josad:
Linlin also broke another 15 bones while a powered up Linlin and a Kaido with stronger haki couldn't put Luffy and Kid down until 10+ chaps later:yasu:
All this without three swords and still managed to make an appearance before Zoro:kuzanshut:
You can say unserious all you want
Doesn't change the fact that attack is stronger than everything else they've ever done
And zoro took x2 it
And didn't die
Zoro doesn't need to be back up yet. When kaidos in the capital then he will be up ready to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.