Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy no doubt has far faster attacks in Snakeman but it's major weakness is Luffy himself can't move around quickly while spamming attacks. That's something no one seems to notice:

Luffy saw Doffy coming at him when he uses Culverin but he couldn't move away.
Luffy saw Cracker coming at him but he couldn't move away.
He saw Kuri dancing around Snakeman but couldn't move.
He saw Kaido coming at him but couldn't move.

Luffy is essentially a sitting duck in G4 when he attacks.
That is true

but at least in regards to zoro, I doubt his stats are good enough for him to replicate kaido's feat. Kaido needed to use FS and copy luffy's snaking techniques to do that. Zoro really doesn't have the feats to suggest he could do the same.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That is true

but at least in regards to zoro, I doubt his stats are good enough for him to replicate kaido's feat. Kaido needed to use FS and copy luffy's snaking techniques to do that. Zoro really doesn't have the feats to suggest he could do the same.
Obviously, he's not gonna dance around Snakeman and reach up to Luffy. I am just talking about him using Tatskumaki to swat Luffy away and this is WCI Luffy we were talking about, not current Luffy.

Kaido in ch 1044

We can start seeing change in his hybrid in ch 1042 maybe from this point on he started using his awakening

He retains the same design in the latest chapter it wouldn't surprise me if Oda choose this as Kaido awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.