Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What chapter will Zoro awake ?
Will he get his healthy state before wano ending in your opinion and what chapter ?
He will probably be back by the time Kaido will be close to defeat or defeated and then some epic scene will unlock and he will end up killing him off but I don't expect Zoro to be healthy necessarily.

His next major fight will probably be against an admiral at the final war if I had to pin my cents in. 🤔🤔🤔

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
He will probably be back by the time Kaido will be close to defeat or defeated and then some epic scene will unlock and he will end up killing him off but I don't expect Zoro to be healthy necessarily.

His next major fight will probably be against an admiral at the final war if I had to pin my cents in. 🤔🤔🤔
2nd fav satire acc

The premise is to be free, the Pirate King is the freest man in the world, Luffy wants to be the freest man in the world, but his whole journey was tied to fate
Yes, lol. Fate told him to go to wherever he went. Every dick and harry will say after something happened because it is fated to happen. Losers talk. And guess you are one of them. You know in real life losers also say the same thing. That guy achieved because it is a fate. Fortune favors the brave. Freedom is doing anything you want.

I am wondering how Luffy is gonna put off the fire , then otherwise thousands will die , Kaido is making it worse using his Boro breath attacks, and Zunisha still far away outside of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.