Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he always was. Since chapter 1, he technically inherited Roger's and Shanks' will but now, it's even more than that.
Inherited will still wouldn't have contradicted Luffy's ideology. He's still acting out of his own accord but now it feels like no matter what Luffy does he'll have to save the world from oppression which obviously is the dream Luffy and Roger have which goes beyond PK.

I'm once again back on with my rant. This is bout the Editor's comment.

"That man smiled calmly"

Why would the editors use "That Man"?

And do y'all remember that interview bout "SHs will face another Big Enemy after Kaidou in the same arc?"

Everyone's been thinking bout How Joyboy is a good guy and whatsoever but what if he's evil? The information on Poneglyphs could've been easily manipulated by Joyboy to make it seem like he's the good guy! Why would the 20 Kingdom unite together to defeat a good guy? What if the info and the story the Roger found out in Laugh Tale is partly true and partly false? This is if Luffy's really out here possessed by Joyboy's ghost or soul shit. If that happens we might a plot twist related to Joyboy
Dang luffy is victim of joy boy plot. Plot thicken

Whether it's a title or a name is Irrelevant...
Whoever that person was that was called joyboy was said to have his will inherrited by someone in this specific time. rogers crew found that out.
This was OBVIOUSLY luffy...and like I said this has been known for YEARS.

not being able to hear someones voice through COO is not the same as dying otherwise everyone on skypeia would still be dead. including most strawhats
Luffy is not dead and never died.
and I seriously doubt Joyboy is possesing luffy lol

no it's not safe to ASSUME anything that's just you're zorofanboy headcannon lol. there was NO indication(black streaks) that Zoro was using advCOC coating in his asura attack vs kaido. Kaido only said he awakened basic COC at that time.
Is not obviously Luffy. It was Roger then Shanks then Luffy. The will is passed by Strawhat or at least seems to be like that. Luffy is the one who is in time for JoyBoy to come, both Roger and Shanks were too early.

Not being able to hear someone voice with CoO is not the same of that person being dead. I agree. But Momonsuke has VOICE OF ALL THINGS and talks to Luffy telepathically, this is different. Way deeper. And Kaido assure that Luffy was dead. Different from last time when he didn't know for sure because Luffy falled from Onigashima to the water.

You have one argument against Asura ACoC and I have one in favor of it. You can argue that ACoC is usually portrayed with black lightning and I will say that in the past we didn't had that like Kaido vs Big Mom spky split.

Enel is not dead. If he really dead any shock can't revive him.

Heart stopping for a little moment =/= death. You can know this nik:suresure:.

And if Enel died his devil fruit will reborn in a new fruit. But it didn't

The last is :
Luffy = Joy Boy reincarnation
What about he taking of himself ? :myman:
That is false as when whitebeard died his fruit stayed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.