Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
?
I didn't understand anything you wrote.
It is joke that if you have luffy got control by joy boy spirt form and turn against everyone including luffy friends. You need call anti luffy group called Blackbeard and akainu.

Blackbeard and akainu can stop joy boy who controlling luffy if you can call them. Akainu break luffy spirt before. I bet Akainu will break joy boy spirt to save the world. Blackbeard have high iq plan to stop joy boy madness .
So it is joke answer to joy boy controlling luffy body theory.

It is joke that if you have luffy got control by joy boy spirt form and turn against everyone including luffy friends. You need call anti luffy group called Blackbeard and akainu.

Blackbeard and akainu can stop joy boy who controlling luffy if you can call them. Akainu break luffy spirt before. I bet Akainu will break joy boy spirt to save the world. Blackbeard have high iq plan to stop joy boy madness .
So it is joke answer to joy boy controlling luffy body theory.
I think Luffy will take control over his body again after Kaido is down.Joyboy will not stay here long,i think he will show up again during the Imu fight.

The ancient kingdom is evil theory is getting to become possible.
‘Something is fishy about silver Rayleigh is not telling to public after discovering the WG secrets.
I think it played liked this:Ancient Kingdom was an evil pirate country that was threatening to rule the world.WG was born to destroy them,but ended up becoming the new evil kingdom that was actually sucessfull in ruling the world.

I was so hyped I glossed over the fact we're on break.

2 weeks waitng for Joy Boy power up reveal is gonna legit kill me :josad:
Yeah,at least people will come up with cool predictions and theories.
Post automatically merged:

Where was this nika when Luffy died against Crocodile and Magellan??? Got carried for like 10 years and now wants to steal all the glory :josad:
Luffy was weak back then,he became the chosen one here in Wano.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The ancient kingdom is evil theory is getting to become possible.
‘Something is fishy about silver Rayleigh is not telling to public after discovering the WG secrets.
His captain died to inspire people to chase after One Piece, who would reveal that info so easily? That's defeating the whole point of why Roger went out of his way to turn himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.