Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you don't know what reincarnation means.....

Sabo straight up said he wanted to eat the Mera Mera no mi, so he could inherit Aces will.
Despite his words I don't consider such an inherited will cuz he only ate a devil fruit .

It's him honoring Ace.At the end Sabo life path has not changed.

Luffy is destined let it be due reincarnation or Joyboy manifesting after x amount of time".

Such is inherited will as Shonem formula shows.

Kaido wanted to become the next joyboy, told Luffy that seems like he couldn't become him either. So it's probably not as simple as you either being born the next Joyboy or not. It indeed is some type of inheritance.
So Luffy will be like cavendish now?will he share his body with a second personality that takes over once in a while?

Kaido wanted to become the next joyboy, told Luffy that seems like he couldn't become him either. So it's probably not as simple as you either being born the next Joyboy or not. It indeed is some type of inheritance.
You must be the correct one I think.

Many could have attributes but if not the whole package then nope.

Plus this wording of "after 800 years " is coincidence or what? If Joyboy needed 800 years then it seems like reincarnation.

There's nothing
Joyboy is the fruit
That's why they couldn't become it
Yeah it could be this too.

No reincarnation of Joyboy in Luffy .

Just the correct body needed the DF, maybe Shanks/Roger could have been Joyboy but they didn't ate " the gomu gomu" .

At least this spares Luffy from being just a prophecy kid.

Despite his words I don't consider such an inherited will cuz he only ate a devil fruit .

It's him honoring Ace.At the end Sabo life path has not changed.

Luffy is destined let it be due reincarnation or Joyboy manifesting after x amount of time".

Such is inherited will as Shonem formula shows.
Whitebeard during Marineford said that someone was going to come along and inherit Aces will. The writing is on the wall here. Inheriting Will does not mean reincarnation.

Kaido being in his homicidal mode was a foreshadowing of Luffy's death.Also Kaido and Sensui have a lot in common:both killed the protagonist,both have different peronsality shifts with different strenghts,both want to destroy the human world.Kaido will get asswhopped by an ancestor of said protagonist possessing his body.I believe joyboy was a D. and had the gomu gomu no mi.
That would mean Kaido isnt top 5 nor top1
Coz sensui is top 30 at most in Yuyu Hakusho haha

Perhaps by eating the devil fruit, you can harness the spirit of the previous owner of the fruit?

Remember when Sabo was acting like Ace was inside of him after eating the Mera Mera?
How was he acting like ace, and why as this never happened to anyone but it happened to sabo, what made him special
Post automatically merged:

He said to Burgess:"I hold no grudge,but Ace wont forgive you".
Guess whose crew captured ace and lead to his death?

I just realized, as Kaido perpetuates oppression and slavery, the drums of liberation start to play in the form of Luffy's hearbeats. Kinda poetic ngl
Now Apoo literally starts playing the drums.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is. You can inherit someone Will from objects too. Zoro dud it with Oden
:seriously:

Luffy is oden will.

At least here I would follow celestial dragon idea.
Him waking up and succeeding where Oden fail is proof enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.