Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Official current top 10. Can't get more official than this guys (Oda will never release his top 10 + even @AdmiralKinyagi approves of it) :cheers:

1. Kaido
2. Blackbeard*
3. Imu*
4. Luffy
5. Mihawk
6. Shanks
7. Akainu
8. Dragon
9. Kizaru/Kuzan
10. Zoro

* These two will have surpassed Kaido by the time Luffy fights them. In the case of BB it could be a third DF and in the case of Imu it could perhaps be by finally finding a suitable body (something other series did for villains) after he let's say barely defeated the last Joyboy and suffered major damage that's lowers his level to "just" peak top tier.
the top 3 of all time are Luffy/BB/imu so far I leave them tied.

1. Luffy/BB/imu
4.kaido
5.dragon
6. shanks
7. big mom
8. akainu
9. kizaru
10. sabo/kuzan

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Gorousei: "His body has the properties of rubber.
And he can fight in any way he wishes... Making people smile wherever he goes.
He is the “Warrior of Liberation”, also known as...
“Nika, the Sun God”.
Awakening will give the rubber body even more “strength” and “freedom”.
It is said that...
it's the most ridiculous power in the world!!"

Regardless of many ppl criticizing this chapter
I too don't actually buy the idea of this development ( but let's wait and see more to judge it)

But let me all ask you , Luffy is supposed to be one of the strongest if not strongest in the whole series when he reach his peek

We have ppl like Kaido, WB, Roger, BB etc who have top physical stats, broken and destructive DF, a supreme blade, etc.
To surpass all these monster what could Luffy have it, aside of just being a rubber boi and haki.

If you're in Oda shoes, what will be your ideas to make Luffy stronger than all these ppl.
I'm curious

It could be Oda's fault for introducing many broken and powerful foes such that he need to completely change Luffy to posses "most ridiculous power" to become the strongest.

I don't like this development, but at the same time what could we ask for??
Luffy having a broken abilities is best way to beat Kaido lol, otherwise it won't make sense
Resin?? What will that do to beat Kaido

And it isn't necessarily reality warping, but broken in it's way. Let's wait another chapters to see the full capabilities of the fruit
Honestly I’ve been following this series for years and this sudden “this is a mystical power”-like revelation is very unlike Oda’s type of writing in my opinion. The best thing about Luffy as a character was his ability to utilize his powers to the maximum through cunningness and mimic like abilities. Having this sort of power under his wing all along undermines in my opinion at least, his journey from nothing to being the strongest character in the series. I mean as a series One Piece is still amazing and well written but this shonen-esque development is a let down from my perspective.

D

Deleted member 10278

-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.

The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".

Lmao no words

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It is said that luffys devil fruit allows him to perform freely and that this power is ridiculous. Plus it is explained why he is able to do so. Kaidos Devil fruit is already revealed. So yeah it would be a non reasonable asspull if Kaido could bend reality
The doflamingo fruit was revealed well before he showed awakening, does that mean doffy's awakening is an "asspull"?
One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Kaido being able to bend reality with awakening isn't an "asspull", but I don't fully buy into the idea, only hinting that there might be such a chance.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pics can't some soon enough :steef::steef:
The "mythical zoan" whatever plot is stupid and nothing can change my mind about that.

But the "Mask" or "Freakazoid" fighter that Luffy became?
I'm all in for it.
:pepebusi:
I'm so hyped I might even not look at the scans until the arab website with their top quality 4k ultra hd scans are out :steef:
Tbh, I don't care much about PU.

I also often don't care about logical explanation regarding PUs. I mean we are reading a manga after all for fun.

If Toei delivers on this fight and I am god damn sure they will, this fight will be super entertaining to watch.

Not to mention, that we still feel hype regarding it and deep down everyone is anticipating what will happen next.

I am ready:steef:

Honestly I’ve been following this series for years and this sudden “this is a mystical power”-like revelation is very unlike Oda’s type of writing in my opinion. The best thing about Luffy as a character was his ability to utilize his powers to the maximum through cunningness and mimic like abilities. Having this sort of power under his wing all along undermines in my opinion at least, his journey from nothing to being the strongest character in the series. I mean as a series One Piece is still amazing and well written but this shonen-esque development is a let down from my perspective.
He never had a journey from nothing to the strongest character lol. He started as one of the strongest people in east blue from chapter 1, low diffed EVERYBODY until he fought a warlord, then still beat him clean. Luffy is on a journey from being strong to being a legend. He works hard but it's never been "underdog working hard" Luffy doesn't even work hard half the time he likes to party

Are people seriously still stuck on reality warping? Yall let one asshat on Twitter dictate your entire mindset. Fucking sheep.
you talking to me? i dont follow twitter, reddit or whatever. u are so samrt so u should know better or maybe u are just fking sheep with ur mindset?

If luffy knew what the one piece is he could let it appear in front of him now and boom one piece is over :kailaugh:
But he doesn't know...
and tehre is a limit on every fruit, stop spaming with emotes or this is only way u can comunicate? whatever, i just found this panel
I posted interesing, im not a fan of big theories but i see its a cancer on this forum going on. Cant share here anything so fuck this shit, not gonna miss WG (or rather ZvS)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I have a feeling that when Kaido's flashback happens, we might get a more fleshed out explanation for awakening of mythical zoans, because I still completely believe that his Dragon form of the fish fish fruit is a result of awakening.
Okay, but as for the other ZOAN fruits that can't evolve from one species to another, what would the awakening be?!

Luffy started out strong since the beginning. The first hurdle was Smoker and crocodile but that is because of the logia. The only person who beat physically Luffy is Rob Lucci, who is the main stopper for Luffy powers and Luffy hit the wall, then came G2/G3. Kaidou is the big wall Luffy has to surpass, and shitty G4 time limit held him a lot throughout the post skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.