Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like this Hito Hito no mi mythical models. Oda can do whatever he wants with those abilities without explanation. Luffy and Sengoku have the power of Gods.
Don’t know why Oda retconed Luffy’s power. He could have simply introduced us Luffy’s awakening like other fruits but with more hype instead of forcing us to believe that Luffy’s fruit is godly from the very start.
Rubber’s awakening is already a tremendous power boost man….Don’t think we needed God’s fruit for Luffy to be all powerful.

Only in Two piece. The rest of us reads One Piece where rooftop Zoro outperformed all of the SN. That was before ACoC.
I wonder what performance is that.

1. The failed attempt to stop Hakai.
2. The Law shambling him away from Hakai.
3. The moment BM asked Kaido to dodge because of the unusual sword he is holding?
4. Or the moment he made a papercut on Kaido?(That Kaido didn't even give a shit.)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You can go around screaming like lil bitches regarding this PU

But when this chapter will get animated it will be dope:steef:

Those black lightnings, reactions of others and considering how funny Luffy can fight now, from this chapter onwards this fight will be very entertaining to see when animated regardless of you like the PU or not

Those black lightnings, reactions of others and considering how funny Luffy can fight now, from this chapter onwards this fight will be very entertaining to see when animated regardless of you like the PU or not
Pics can't some soon enough :steef::steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

The "mythical zoan" whatever plot is stupid and nothing can change my mind about that.

But the "Mask" or "Freakazoid" fighter that Luffy became?
I'm all in for it.
:pepebusi:

I'm so hyped I might even not look at the scans until the arab website with their top quality 4k ultra hd scans are out :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.