Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Haki tied to will power? Maybe it blooms because when faced with uncertainty, uneven odds and impending death, one still grits through with determination to win and protect their ideals. Real life people who struggle to carry a paper bag of groceries have reportedly lifted cars to save their baby, maybe something like that for those that don't succumb to acquiescence.
I’m not against it
I’m just explaining the whole Haki ending doesn’t necessarily mean it will end sometimes based on story logic with haki blooming

Zoans having a mind on their own could be interesting to what will happen with the beast pirates and especially Smile users

If Luffy awakening is the fruit taking over, then same thing could happen to them if beast pirates have a prior knowledge about it

G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections I'm gonna be honest and say that I don't like changing Luffy's fruit. An underdog fruit now is actually a broken mythical one. But I'm actually quite interested in seeing where it leads.
But, to be fair, I was heavily invested in seeing Vegapunk and his impact in the story for far too long, so it just adds to that.
Thats exactly I how feel deep down tbh. I love underdogs so much, they are very personal for me. I still trust in Oda and I'm still on that hype train anyway, including because its Luffy too ofc but I'm kinda disappointed and frustrated with this reveal/change too.

It's really making Shanks all the more shady/suspicious to me now, Blackbeard asomeone mentioned to me elswhere, must know about it and hence why Burgess gunned for it too and I suppose somehow it will ultimately help to explain why Imu has a giant strawhat too?

Status
Not open for further replies.