Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.
-The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".

Yeah, nvm, they're definitely talking about Luffy
Bye One Piece
I wish I dropped you after Enies Lobby

It really feels like the IQ of this fandom dropped to -100 all of a sudden

Why didn’t marines try hard? Bro, as far as we know, the marines didnt even know and they still dont know

Only the Gorosei and Imu probably knew about this

The only question is if they knew about it, why didn’t they instruct someone before
Remember even gorosei only heard like legend about it so they don't knew full well of understanding of Luffy's df .

Tbh it's interesting how Luffy need to train under Rayleigh, learn Future Sight, Barrier CoA, Internal CoA, CoC Coating, Awaken his DF & unlock Gear 5 to finally be a Legit Threat to Kaidou. While Zoro only with Mihawk's Training made Kaidou & Big Mom afraid of his Full Charged Attack

Do you know what's more interesting?
Luffy have Double-Layered Eyes now just like Imu
And Zoro gonna turn his Sword Black just like Ryuma

Mihawk had them both since his Introduction in East Blue Arc

-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.
-The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".

Yeah, nvm, they're definitely talking about Luffy
Bye One Piece
I wish I dropped you after Enies Lobby
is it the third human human model?
Onimaru, sengoku n luffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.