Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does Luffy’s fruit work exactly? So hes just been in human form the entire time (like how marco can sometimes use blue fire in human form?).

Is this actual awakening or is it just the hybrid form (or is the hybrid form considered to be zoan’s awakening)
I think mythical zoans have extra abilities too

Marco = Healing Flame (para) + Pheonix (zoan)
Kaido = Dragon (zoan) + making clouds (para)

similarly
Luffy = Nika (Zoan) + Rubber abilities

We need to wait for sometime for some explanation from Oda in future chapter. People started judging too early.
:kriwhat:

Okay rhat fruit does not follow any of the in verse established rules for DFs, what is pretty to odd to say the least..
But I like the concept, it really fits Luffy. I do wonder tho, which mechanism will make him more powerful.
Ability wise it's hella interesting, but on a meta lvl nothing about it makes any sense lol

I have a question

Why in your opinion didn’t the WG try to lockdown Luffy to prevent him from awakening his hito hito no mi mythical fruit and « becoming » JoyBoy ( I will assume that it’s a title )

i can understand why they don’t want to kill him ( the devil fruit will reappear somewhere else and since the zoan have his on mind he will « run away » from them ) but why not just sending like 2 amiral on luffy when he was on east blue / on the start of his Grand line journey

He doesn’t make sense for me rn, I know Oda will make it have sense in the future but I still want your opinion on this
because people would start to make questions is the obvious answer. but it’s likely that they didn’t know about the legendary fruit

Yes, but not for Zoan. Zoan awakening was explained the first in ID.
And yes we don't know about other types and I believe oda will just do random stuff...But we can see pattern Logia obviously effects everything around them, and the two paramecia awakening which I mentioned both work a bit like logia(katakuri pretty much is a logia) and DD generates threads(even inside his bodies also seems a bit like logia apart from tangibility).
But from Kid and Law => This was obviously oda just adding "cooler" attacks and tag it as awakening...So there are no rules...and with the zoan awakening its even more broken as earlier some characteristics were mentioned for zoan.
Nah this perfectly explains that too.

Think about it. Those were awakened zoan users, except their zoan powers were extremely base. Minatouros was very clearly just a cow. The others were a rhinoceros, zebra, koala and chihuahua.

Now think about the dialogue this chapter, they talk about how Zoans have a "mind" of their own. Being simple animals, their minds are "simple", hence the snot dripping from them. They were all dumb with high recovery, that was it.

I'd even argue that ancient zoans would not end up super well, because they are simply dinosaurs.

Now think about the potential of Mythological zoans. Sengoku, Kaido, Marco and Luffy all seemly have deity type mythological fruits. Sengoku literally is a giant Buddha. Marco is a Phoenix. Kaido is a seiryu. Luffy's is made up but Nika has been referred to as a sun god.

Basically, zoan awakening probably gives these people different personalities, but doesn't make the user dumb. Hence, Kaido potentially has an amazing awakening coming, the spirit of a dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.