Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point he is trying to make is:
If the WG knew aboyt Luffy having nika's fruit...wouldnt that make him a bigger threat than Ace ever was?
:choppawhat:
Not necessarily, in 800 years no one has awakened the fruit. Why should they assume Luffy will. And if they put a to big bounty on him an to much interest, it would make everybody suspicious. Why is the WG paying a rookie so much attention, while senior pirates in the new world rule freely.

I mean what is left? CP0 is taken care of outside of one.

The castle is falling apart already and people are evacuating

The night is almost over.

All that’s left is World government ships which can be taken care of post Kaido.
Yeah and the Hiyori stuff is almost done

the battle is done in the next 5 chapters or so

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Bro I’m saying that logias are the strongest TYPE. But I’m also saying that there isn’t truly a strongest fruit. The mythical Zoans are said to be rarer not stronger. We have mythical zoans that are as seen so far worthless. Katerina Devon’s Kyuubi allows you transform into people. Thanks but no thanks
I’m saying that there isn’t a fruit that is the strongest, not type of fruit. But it is the user who makes it strong. Get that into your head.
There superior fruit and lesser fruits
Gura Gura no Mi confirmed to be strongest Paramecia-type

I mean what is left? CP0 is taken care of outside of one.

The castle is falling apart already and people are evacuating

The night is almost over.

All that’s left is World government ships which can be taken care of post Kaido.
Denjiro, Orochi, Everyone Escaping. Momo/Yamato.

There are still events that need to take place. If ghe next chapter is a Vs chapter, then maybe. If not. Then don't expect it to end right away.

The difference is the other properties the Nika mythological model will offer such as probably fire based attacks, we literally see Luffy's hair on fire.
There is no possession and providers already confirmed it.
No, the Nika Nika no mi is model "hydrophilic human". There's hydrophilic rubber. It's still a rubber fruit.

However, the 5 elders have already said something about the Zoan fruits having their own will. I bet Luffy meets sun god nika, talks to him, and then Nika/Joyboy rests in peace knowing his will can be carried on.

I think the point he is trying to make is:
If the WG knew aboyt Luffy having nika's fruit...wouldnt that make him a bigger threat than Ace ever was?
:choppawhat:
As far as the spoilers go, the Gorosei is the only ones aware of it being a "special fruit" and even if they were. You're just ignoring how the fact that every character has their own agenda and personality. Aokiji is chill, he has opportunities to kill him but didnt because of his sense of justice. Kizaru is rarely serious, had opportunities to kill many significant people and didnt. Only Akainu would actually go out of his way to kill him. I dont think they knew anyways though

No, the Nika Nika no mi is model "hydrophilic human". There's hydrophilic rubber. It's still a rubber fruit.

However, the 5 elders have already said something about the Zoan fruits having their own will. I bet Luffy meets sun god nika, talks to him, and then Nika/Joyboy rests in peace knowing his will can be carried on.
This doesn't happen, already told you, but believe what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.