Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt like I should share this here to clarify Luffy's devil fruit name.

- Kaido's devil fruit is "Uo Uo no Mi, Model: Seiryu", meaning it's a Fish that evolved into an Azure Dragon but he is a Dragon, not a Fish.
- X Drake's devil fruit is "Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus", it's a Dragon that evolved into an Allosaurus but he is an Allosaurus, not a Dragon.
- Luffy's devil fruit is "Hito Hito no mi, Model: Nika", meaning he is Nika but not just a simple human.
- Chopper's devil fruit is "Hito Hito no mi" without a model and this just means "human devil fruit" and has nothing to do with Luffy's. It's a disambiguation.

In fact, Luffy's devil fruit is not the first nor the second one of the "Hito Hito no mi, Model" class.
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hito_Hito_no_Mi,_Model:_Daibutsu
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Onyudo: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hito_Hito_no_Mi,_Model:_Onyudo
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika
Thank you VERY much @Pringles for this clarification !!!!! :cheers:

To summarize Luffy had the lamest devil fruit on the paper into One Piece but Luffy used to develop it very well
And 25 years later in reality Luffy has a Mythical Zoan type Devil Fruit the Hito Hito no mi Model : Nika

I find it so hype how Oda develop Luffy until the / his " Gear 5 " what else !

Thanks Oda to have written One Piece and to continue to write it !!!

You're talking about the facial expressions etc I'm talking about the art in the panel. I guess Oda ran out of space and drew it in a small panel.
You are looking at small panels guys. Very clearly this stuff is zoomed in. Just wait for overall pages.

But the way he's drawing luffy is very intentional. It's supposed to be ridiculous, that much makes sense here already

Oh yeah, no, this is 100% a plot hole and literally, nothing in the series makes sense.

If the Gorosei knew about this, why the hell did they never move on Luffy? Even at Marineford?

Anyone who says otherwise is coping mad hard.
Why would anyone think pre time skip trash like Luffy would awakened the devil after it hasn't been awakened in centuries

WG had more reasons to get rid of Luffy for being the Son of Dragon than anything else

WTE="Light D Lamperouge, post: 2632505, member: 19"]:pepecopium:

The question directed at Oda is why did you give Goofy a weak devil fruit like rubber. He answers that a weak devil fruit with goofy powers was what he wanted. Now reveals that the devil fruit is among the most coveted class and strength.

Take a deep breath. It's ok.

"Weak- sounding"

Knowing that Luffy has a mythical zoan doesn't just make his fruit so much powerful. His awakening is exactly what we thought it would be. It doesn't change anything that happens before this revelation. It doesn't make stretching and inflating OP[/QUOTE]
Actually,Oda just explained Luffy's strenght,durability and endurance.He is a fucking Mythical Zoan.

Go on trash piece tards. Tell me how much worse Naruto and Bleach asspulls are:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Try to save ur face hiding behind other manga fuck ups because ur retarded author is the same levels of bullshittery.
Things can still be worse than others though, jumping to to the OnE PiEcE WoRsT take is like saying Putin is worse than Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.