Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly dropping Kaido to the floor 》》》 Papercut scar.

Like ive been scarched and been scarred by my cousin sister. And that shit left scars on my skin. But if a dude punched me in the face and sent me on my ass...then thats obviously more dangerous.

Essentially Zoro leaving a papercut scar isnt worth anything. He found a way to bypass Kaido's durability entirely. But the size of it is so unnoteworthy its insane. It lacked AP to mean anything. And we can see it in Zoro's dissapointment.

Zoro's dragon twister dropped Kaido. Knocking Kaido down means nothing.

That so called "paper cut" is still more power than 99.9% of the attacks we have seen in Wano. Zoro has caused Kaido more damage than any other character has done with their single attack.

Kaido is incredibly durable and hard to damage because of his incredibly tough/hard skin/scales. Similar to Big Mom who has steel/iron balloon like body. The external part of their body is hard/tough their internal or bones.

In fact, Mr. 1 is the only character in the manga that has steel skin, bones, organs, muscles and more since he is a blade man which gives him a steel body. Similar to how Luffy has a rubber body.
Delusional? Who else has caused Kaido that amount of more damage with a single attack during the war? Breaking bones that aren't as hard or durable as skin is not more impressive.

Kaido took Luffy's strongest attack like it was nothing. It didn't even slow him down. There was no shaking, huff or permanent damage.

Don't give me that knocking Kaido down BS. Knock it down a steel pole is not more impressive than cutting through one.

Yes, continue to downplay Zoro's Dead Man Game attack and claim it only causes a paper cut because all you are doing is making everybody else attack look even worse.

So let me know when Luffy hit Kaido with a single attack that causes permanent damage to his skin.
Luffy can do the f*CK he wants.
Literally his new Power.
Anything but kill Kaido.

Luffy pre wano, just had future sight.
Kaido is the best master which Luffy ever had, fuck on Rayleigh or Garp, Kaido is actually Luffy real master.
Like he made him from a nobody YC1lvl character into a god like powerup character.
He got physical+state boost, he got adv CoA, he got adv CoC and at top the most op awakened df who works like realilty warping...
Give Kaido a fucking medal, if this continue like this, Luffy leaving wano as a God...
:suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.