Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter might have ruined the entire series. Doesnt even feel like Im reading One Piece anymore.

Wtf is this looney tunes shit? Oda has fucking lost it. No it's not actually Gomu Gomu no Mi, it's Plot Plot Goofy Goofy no Mi. You're shitting on the entire premise of the story.
Man this is ridiculous. I'm so shocked that this is the route Oda has taken, such a permanent move that just kills any investment I have for the story. Feels like I should have never of even picked this series up now.

Sure they got different vibes but the things people cry about here are abundantly present there, fighters are mostly made of chosen ones, lead has one of if not the best chosen power that displays even more unique properties and saves his life, gets ''cursed'' with something that actually helps him and he is actually a reincarnation with special genes, none of those things stop me from liking Luffy or Allen or even necessarily damage their stories but some takes here get too obsessed over headcanon powerlevel rules and dismiss everything.
Allen is not the reincarnation of someone lmao
The Millennium Earl split into Mana and Nea. Mana devoured Nea and became the Earl. Nea implemented his memories into Allen and tries to take over his body. How is this a power up or a reincarnation? It’s like a curse and a burden. It’s a threat for Allen and we don’t even know Nea's true intentions.

The main problem is not Luffy's character, it’s the bad writing

Joyboy was beaten by Imu the creator.
We will see Zoro the dimension slayer.
Blackbeard's yami awakening will suck up even reality.
Shanks with time manipulation.
Mihawk with some other haxed stuff.

:finally:
Imagine Doffy after his comeback. The puppeteer, who still holds the WG hostage, hence they trying to assassinate him. :myman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What plot? Zoro's wet dream? :josad::josad:

Only PIS can make Luffy not win this fight, you know what right? Like some stupid thing like time limit unknown from him.
Luffy demolishes and neggs Zoro even if Zoro Chops Off Kaido's head.
I dont care about your copin grim reaper plotline was left for later and theres nothing you can do about it but shake in fear of whats to come:steef:

I can already see the big picture.

Zunesha did something that caused Joyboy to die (indirectly) probably that's its biggest sin.

Joyboy being defeated by the WG seems so unlikely .
I think I am buying those theories that Ancient Kingsom turned Nika/Joyboy into a df, who was probalbly from some sort of special tribe like Lunarians for example.

Would also tie in later on to the creation of df's lore and void century all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.