Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
theyve already captured robin and franky, and later in 404 rob lucci has a scene where he says he doesn't kill anyone unless he's ordered to. rob lucci was specifically told to kill luffy.

if rob lucci is trying to kill someone it means he has gotten specific orders to kill that person.
Wasnt it Rob Lucci himself who wanted to kill (murder is justified)? And didnt Spandam order Lucci to kill just anyone coming his way? The order wasnt specific for Luffy tho

deadass its even debatable if Akainu, Mihawk, Shanks, dragon or any of the other powerful top tiers hyped for 100s of chapters are even comparable to Luffy if these spoilers are fully accurate.

I mean kaido has better endurance/durability than all of them and G5 Luffy can seemingly clown him without even using haki.

But Luffy will suffer from the same problem as Oden. Instead of the author SHOWING us that Oden is “cool”, he constantly TELLS us. Yeah Oden has done some cool stuff, but Oda kept shoving him forcefully down our throats instead of letting us decide for ourselves. It became annoying af.

Now he’s trying to force us to “laugh” about Luffy. Laugh this. Laugh that. Luffy was funny when he Oda didn’t tell us that he was funny and he was just himself. Now it’s what, forced laughter? Ha ha. So funny.

deadass its even debatable if Akainu, Mihawk, Shanks, dragon or any of the other powerful top tiers hyped for 100s of chapters are even comparable to Luffy if these spoilers are fully accurate.

I mean kaido has better endurance/durability than all of them and G5 Luffy can seemingly clown him without even using haki.
Well, Mythical Zoans are known to be formidable even without Haki after all.

Kaido was stated last chapter to be on his last legs as well by Yamato though... And beating for beating everyone clowned Dragon Kaido this Arc tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.