Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Wrong. It takes a lot of time (at least 10 years) to awaken the devil fruit. However, Catarina Devon has only had her fruit for 2 years(Max) and can already use the abilities of the mystical zoan fruit.
panels for this?

Wrong. It takes a lot of time (at least 10 years) to awaken the devil fruit. However, Catarina Devon has only had her fruit for 2 years(Max) and can already use the abilities of the mystical zoan fruit.
Who says that? There is no concrete statement how long it takes characters to awake their zoan fruit.

And Catarina having her fruit for 2 years? Proof?

Yeah you guys have to understand lance and scotch are luffy fanboys.

This chapter literally decreased the hype for me idgaf about him. For me as a Kaido fan it was 1/10 so yeah

People need to understand, that these providers are hyping just fits into THEIR narrative.
As a Kaido fan you should be even more hyped then, because we know for a fact that Luffy isn't going to just rag doll Kaido until he wins. That means there is more to come from Kaido's end.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
Luffy's reward after Wano - 6 billion
Zoro's reward after Wano 1.5-2.5 billion
Sanji's reward after Wano 1.5-2.5 billion
Law's reward after Wano less than 1.5 billion
Kid's reward after Wano less than 1.5 billion
Killer's reward after Wano less than 800 million
There is no way the world government will give a smaller Bounty to people taking down a yonko in comparison to people taking down a yonkos first / second. It doesnt make sense.

Luffy is definitely getting 5 Billion.
Law and Kidd are both going over 2 Billion as well probably
Luffy 6 billion and that's it.
Luffis bounty for Kaido will be Luffy's last bounty because after this arc, there will be a final war with the Government. And there will be no one else to give Luffy's bounty, and his bounty at the end of the manga should be higher than Roger's. It's 6 billion.

Law and Kid are not even worthy of 1.5 billion, what 2?) If the island was not in the air, then BM, even without Haki, would have defeated them after their last attacks. What is the sum of 4 by 2?

Luffy 6 billion and that's it.
Luffis bounty for Kaido will be Luffy's last bounty because after this arc, there will be a final war with the Government. And there will be no one else to give Luffy's bounty, and his bounty at the end of the manga should be higher than Roger's. It's 6 billion.

Law and Kid are not even worthy of 1.5 billion, what 2?) If the island was not in the air, then BM, even without Haki, would have defeated them after their last attacks. What is the sum of 4 by 2?
Wanna bet?
Luffy is getting 5 Billion and will get 5.6 (Go/Mu) Billion when he finds the One Piece which will be his final Bounty before going to war against the WG.
And you are just hating on Kid and Law so I don't even wanna get into that lol

There is no way the world government will give a smaller Bounty to people taking down a yonko in comparison to people taking down a yonkos first / second. It doesnt make sense.
Nah... WG fears Luffy's fruit and it's power. I expect his reward to be at least ~5 bil+
Kid remain at 1-1.5 bil radius

Last edited:
I don't think we're gonna see the drawbacks of Gear 5 only after the Kaido fight
Hell even vs Lucci Oda had Luffy suffer the consequences of Gear 3 for a moment during the fight
The drawback will probably be similar to after Lucci lost and Luffy couldnโ€™t move

we already had a moment similar to the Lucci fight where Luffy declared he was going to end it and lost

Luffy's bounty after this 4.7 billion right above Kaido
Zoro bounty 1.2 billion
Law bounty 1.5 billion
Kid bounty 1.8 billion
Zoro with CoC 2.0 1.2 billion
Law and Kidd without any advanced Haki >1.2 billion๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And Kid's> than Law, When Law is more MVP VS BM? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.