Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87

one sword for Orochi, one for Kaido status?
All swords for Kaido then? :myman:
Say hi to Buggs Bunny when he stops by. :myman:

100 hits and Kaido bleed alot. That's what blunt attacks do. I never really expected a blunt attack to leave a papercut. It pounds an opponents. It's 100 time greater than a papercut from someone's strongest attack. lol

Zoro has marked his target but he's fast asleep now being babysitted by Franky. Make sure to be sitting down when Zoro wakes up after the battle in Wano is over. (Like he always do)

Also, care to show me a main villain that was defeated by Zoro on a final battle? Let me see.......Oh you can't. lol. I guess it's only inyour head. lol
100 hits and still bleeds less than he did from Zoro's one hit... :kobeha:
Blunt attacks demolished thick steel plates, cant do shit to Kaido.
It had no problem leaving more than papercut on them but on Kaido cant leave anything.

The sole fact that he needs 100 of them says that they are faaar weaker than Zoro's 1 hit but you still didnt learn, huh?
I like how Luffybros are incapable of accepting that Luffy's damaji cannot compare to Zoro. Gift that keeps on giving. :yasu:
Keep the same energy when Zoro takes Kaido's head, you will have some copium to pick up from the store.

Facts and the way these providers Over hyped this shit you woulda think he something but nope just luffy hype all chapter
Yeah you guys have to understand lance and scotch are luffy fanboys.

This chapter literally decreased the hype for me idgaf about him. For me as a Kaido fan it was 1/10 so yeah

People need to understand, that these providers are hyping just fits into THEIR narrative.

All swords for Kaido then? :myman:

Say hi to Buggs Bunny when he stops by. :myman:

100 hits and still bleeds less than he did from Zoro's one hit... :kobeha:
Blunt attacks demolished thick steel plates, cant do shit to Kaido.
It had no problem leaving more than papercut on them but on Kaido cant leave anything.

The sole fact that he needs 100 of them says that they are faaar weaker than Zoro's 1 hit but you still didnt learn, huh?
I like how Luffybros are incapable of accepting that Luffy's damaji cannot compare to Zoro. Gift that keeps on giving. :yasu:
Keep the same energy when Zoro takes Kaido's head, you will have some copium to pick up from the store.

Lol What?Papercut Bleed more? lol Kaido brushed off the papercut like it's nothing and don't even give a shit when Zoro went to sleppe after the failed attempt to Kill Kaido. lol.

You think Kaido = Thick Steel Plate? lol Even a sword can cut a steel plate into smitherens but only left a papercut on Kaido. so what are you smoking? lol

The mere fact that Luffy needs 100 of them means Luffy is Kaido's real opponent.

I like how Zorobros are incapable of accepting that Zoro is officially done and now sleeping like a princess under Franky's care. Gifts that keeps on giving.

KEep the same energy when Zoro wakes up after Luffy dealt Kaido and freed Wano.

One last thing. You still haven't showed me a scened where Zoro beat a main boss in a Final battle? Only headcannon?

Yeah you guys have to understand lance and scotch are luffy fanboys.

This chapter literally decreased the hype for me idgaf about him. For me as a Kaido fan it was 1/10 so yeah

People need to understand, that these providers are hyping just fits into THEIR narrative.

ok, the chapter broke the internet, just by the providers' narrative

You got it all wrong, it's not that he doesnt need to match, HE CANT match it. :goyea:
100+ hits on Kaido and he cant do what Zoro's 1 hit did.

Too late, Luffy was already declared as a loser against the main boss.
Zoro has marked his target and he is coming back to claim that head.
You can run away from it but you will never be able to hide.
Make sure to be sitting down when you hear the news that Zoro is back up. :myman:
Everything is proceeding as planned: :funky:

1. Next chapter (or two) Luffy beats Kaido
2. Then Luffy runs out of Gear 5 Nika (like he always did every single time he used a gear for the first time)
3. We got Kaido flashback
4. Orochi dies for good, giving the impression that the alliance has finally won
5. Kaido awakens and attacks the capital for one last time
6. We find out what happen with Zoro and Calli
7. Zoro wakes up
8. ZKK

Can't wait. :cheers:

@HA001
@Finalbeta
@Peroroncino
@Jew D. Boy
@Giggio

Status
Not open for further replies.