Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorofanboys really hated Luffy's true rivals(Kid and Law) Portrayal Jealousy
oda disrespected this so called true rivals by having BM defeated by Kaido's bombs... The way he wanks Luffy his only rivals is Im(Freedom-Tyranny) and BB(PK contender)
Law and Kid is Luffy's cheerleaders just look at them being impressed by his looney tunes feats along with Sanji who was brought out of oblivion just to wank this mythical condom

Luffy vs Kaido this arc :

- First clash Luffy loses
- Udon training and PU : AdCOC + training
- Second clash rooftop Luffy loses
- PU : AdCOC
- Third clash with adCOC Luffy loses
- Eat meat and learns to have better control over AdCOC
- Fourth clash Ad COC Luffy all out, Luffy loses
- PU : awakening and Nika
- Fifth clash

what the fuck is this fight……
Onepiece of shit

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

- Fifth clash

what the fuck is this fight……
Luffy beats Kaido on their 5th clash.
Sanji is the 5th SH.

Good good...
:pepebusi:

Luffy: "...
I feel like I can do anything I want...!!
Looks like I'll be able to fight for a bit longer
My heartbeat sounds so fun!!
This is my highest peak...!!

This fight is definitely ending in 3 chapters and we are probably only getting Kaido's FB when he is defeated.

You know exactly what feats, playing dumb doesnt help. Zoro is King of feats whether you like it or not. :goyea:
You know exactly which villain - Hody Jones.
There is no Law in Hakai, only Zoro. Luffy not only couldnt block it, he didnt even conceive it as possible.

Yes, Zoro holds his own against an admiral and Zoro wasnt serious either. What's good facing 3 Admirals when 1 is enough to trash u?
So you cant even read anymore due to delusions? I said Zoro clapped Kaido's RHM but you are right, he clapped Kaido too.
Marco carrying Zoro TO rooftop doesnt change the fact that Zoro carried Luffy ON rooftop. I like your copium though.

Everyone outperformed Luffy because he didnt manage to do anything except to be a liability for others.
I know you cant catch my drift, Luffybros are famous for being delusional.
Zoro beat the main villain literally in his introduction, stole him from Luffy. Now snort copium for 6th time. :milaugh:

You are about to see ZKK happening in front of your eyes despite not wanting it to happen. "That's the sound of inevitability."
Yes, if you actually read the manga, Zoro levitated out of mummification like a god that he is.
Ryuma is old sword god, Zoro is the new one. Who dares to challenge Zoro for the seat of King of Hell? Nobody? Thought so.

Long time no see, Patricia! :yasu:
The grand finale is what you fear the most - Kaido's head missing.
Lol. You are seriously bringing Hody Jones in the conversation? Luffy was toying with Hody until they went close to the water. And Zoro being able to move on the water is the only advantage he has against Luffy vs Hody Jones. lol Not to mention, Zoro managed to slice Hody but failed to beat him so what now?
There is no Law on Hakai, only zoro is stupid enough to block it only to be saved mid way. Luffy was far from that so he naturally will not attempt to block it.
Zoro is not serious against an admiral? Lol. Between Fujitora and Zoro, if they both go serious it would be a disaster for Zoro.
He clapped Kaido and what? You are acting like Zoro beat Kaido and ended the war for good. Lol. Unfortunately he can't even with his strongest attack, the best he could do is papercut. Now that Kaido is about to be battered by G5 Luffy, you are running around with ZKK. lol Zoro is not so low that he would kill an opponent of Luffy. lol
Zoro beat the main villain in his introduction? That's cute. Considering Luffy went his way to save Zoro from crucifiction by Morgan, that is a very nice thing to do in return.

Zoro is a new sword god? Says who? You? It's a head cannon. No one will challenge Zoro for seat of King of Hell? Who would dare challenge a self proclaimed title? lol

This fight is definitely ending in 3 chapters and we are probably only getting Kaido's FB when he is defeated.
Or it just gets split up between it. A flashback is not indicative of a fight length. It can be 10 chapters in between 3 chapters of fighting, it's still a 3 chapter fight

Isn’t onigashima like minutes away from the flower capital? I think we’re right at the time where kaido is defeated and Momo has to hold up the island above the capitol

Zoro will be important and part of Luffy's wings. But I doubt you guys will settle for something like that. Hence the agony. :moonwalk:
Yep, and as a wing he will be needed to defeat Kaido. Luffy specificity sought out Zoro for his strength and fighting skills. That seems to be too hard for something to understand.

oda disrespected this so called true rivals by having BM defeated by Kaido's bombs... The way he wanks Luffy his only rivals is Im(Freedom-Tyranny) and BB(PK contender)
Law and Kid is Luffy's cheerleaders just look at them being impressed by his looney tunes feats along with Sanji who was brought out of oblivion just to wank this mythical condom
Quite the opposite, Kid and Law beat the yonko first and basically by themselves and convenient bombs. That bomb is for respecting BM’s portrayal, not everyone gets 4 chances and 4 powerups so Oda beat BM with luck.

BM was defeated in 1 try while Kaido still going after multiple opponents and multiple tries by the MC. Yonkos are worlds apart from high tiers, and they’re natural disasters. Kaido and BM solos their respective crews. The fact that the Law and Kid beat one with unmastered awakening and that they’re still up right now is a measure of their strength. Beating a yonko is one of the hardest feats to replicate, being the top dogs in the manga. Kid and Law would be giving admirals high diff fights by themselves, BM was just a beast

Last edited:
My guess is next chapter will be Luffy straight up owning Kaido and by the end, Kaido uses his trump card (awakening or whatever else) to counter it. Maybe it happens earlier in the fight. Maybe Oda uses the cliffhanger to hype it
Post automatically merged:

We are talking about a totally different situation here lmao.

The instance where I corrected redon's ridiculous gender-nonsense has nothing to do with it.

It's about a tweet that actually had its own (correct) spoilers that I posted and it got deleted without comment.
Find the tweet then man. There's nothing else that can be said unless you prove your point

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

- Fifth clash