Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol. You are seriously bringing Hody Jones in the conversation? Luffy was toying with Hody until they went close to the water. And Zoro being able to move on the water is the only advantage he has against Luffy vs Hody Jones. lol Not to mention, Zoro managed to slice Hody but failed to beat him so what now?
There is no Law on Hakai, only zoro is stupid enough to block it only to be saved mid way. Luffy was far from that so he naturally will not attempt to block it.
Zoro is not serious against an admiral? Lol. Between Fujitora and Zoro, if they both go serious it would be a disaster for Zoro.
He clapped Kaido and what? You are acting like Zoro beat Kaido and ended the war for good. Lol. Unfortunately he can't even with his strongest attack, the best he could do is papercut. Now that Kaido is about to be battered by G5 Luffy, you are running around with ZKK. lol Zoro is not so low that he would kill an opponent of Luffy. lol
Zoro beat the main villain in his introduction? That's cute. Considering Luffy went his way to save Zoro from crucifiction by Morgan, that is a very nice thing to do in return.

Zoro is a new sword god? Says who? You? It's a head cannon. No one will challenge Zoro for seat of King of Hell? Who would dare challenge a self proclaimed title? lol
I brought into conversations something that doesnt fit your agenda? Too bad!
Luffy couldnt one-shot him on land while Zoro one-shotted him underwater...
The gap is simply insane, just like in Wano - 1 hit from Zoro>>>100 hits from Luffy.
You are bringing your headcanon again, Zoro DID beat Hody Jones. Stop coping.

Law couldnt save even himself, they all got saved by Zoro alone.
You heard me the first time, Zoro wasnt serious against Fujitora.
If both go serious, Zoro is the one who wins, he literally cannot lose in 1vs1.

He clapped Kaido's RHM in 10 mins while Luffy couldnt beat weak Charlottes in 11 hours. Did you dodge that one on purpose?
He did more to Kaido in 1 attack than mythical Zoan Nika did in 100 hits. Keep coping.
In case you missed it, we told yall ZKK is inevitable the whole time and G5 is gonna fail, just like everything else failed as well.

Zoro is that low that he wants to kill the one who dares call himself World's Strongest in Zoro's presence? Definitely! :myman:
So you admit that Zoro stole and beat the main villain in his intro arc? Good. Stop coping and eat what you asked for.

Yes, I say it. My headcanon gets outdone by Oda several times over. What I am saying about Zoro, double it and you get Oda's version.
You mean nobody dares to question and challenge the sword god who rules Hell itself. :goyea:

Luffy has awakening + coating + FS, he gets destroyed now 💀💀
Haha, swords go brrrr! :zosmug:

I think the whole freedom thing applies to all awakened zoans.
Like just look at chopper and how many forms his rumble ball gives him.

Obviously Luffy is special due to him being a mythical zoan and specifically Nika. But anyways it seems like Nika just was a rubber man.

Not at all.

If an healthy Zoro met Kaido he would give him a great fight.

Not only his strongest attacks would arguably scar him under a similar pattern Oden followed, but his defence is good enough he would afford to be struck a few times before going down and he's likely capable to dodge a few attacks either given how proficiently he was dodging Boro Breath back on the rooftop.
I wasn’t talking about a Zoro vs Kaido scenario

I sas strictly speaking on Gear 5 Luffy vs Zoro

The doflamingo fruit was revealed well before he showed awakening, does that mean doffy's awakening is an "asspull"?
One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Kaido being able to bend reality with awakening isn't an "asspull", but I don't fully buy into the idea, only hinting that there might be such a chance.
Doffys awakening is making his surroundings strings, that’s something usual for Abstrich controlling guy. Luffys devil fruit is nika, a special human with freedom powers which concludes in manipulating everything by pure free will. Kaido with his fish fish fruit dragon type can’t do that because it’s not fitting the context. It’s no matter of strength, it’s a matter of ability. You can’t just say: Luffy awakened his devil fruit and is able to negate every limitation, so other strong guys have to have this ability to. No it’s Nikas freedom power

Status
Not open for further replies.