Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Zoan fruits have their own sentience. Look at nearly every smile fruit and weapons like Funkfreed and Lasso.

Luffy's personality has effectively changed. He's jollyer and more cheerful because of awakening. The ID guards likely got dumber because of their simple animal awakenings. Kaido, Luffy, Sengoku, etc all have mythical "god" zoans. If they have awakening, its not remotely comparable to simple animals coming out when awakened.

It's STILL the same user, but that doesn't imply there isn't a soul in the zoan. The Gorosei literally say that's the case here.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Doffys awakening is making his surroundings strings, that’s something usual for Abstrich controlling guy. Luffys devil fruit is nika, a special human with freedom powers which concludes in manipulating everything by pure free will. Kaido with his fish fish fruit dragon type can’t do that because it’s not fitting the context. It’s no matter of strength, it’s a matter of ability. You can’t just say: Luffy awakened his devil fruit and is able to negate every limitation, so other strong guys have to have this ability to. No it’s Nikas freedom power
Kaido is a damn dragon. We don't know what fits a dragon, like, spitting lightning wasn't the traditional nature of a dragon, and kaido was doing it.
I've already told you that I don't fully buy into the idea, but that I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up happening, and you apparently missed that part.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Zoan fruits have their own sentience. Look at nearly every smile fruit and weapons like Funkfreed and Lasso.

Luffy's personality has effectively changed. He's jollyer and more cheerful because of awakening. The ID guards likely got dumber because of their simple animal awakenings. Kaido, Luffy, Sengoku, etc all have mythical "god" zoans. If they have awakening, its not remotely comparable to who comes out when awakened.

It's STILL the same user, but that doesn't imply there isn't a soul in the zoan. The Gorosei literally say that's the case here.
I guess that makes sense

Still find it a bit confusing

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy's personality has effectively changed. He's jollyer and more cheerful because of awakening. The ID guards likely got dumber because of their simple animal awakenings. Kaido, Luffy, Sengoku, etc all have mythical "god" zoans. If they have awakening, its not remotely comparable to who comes out when awakened.

Sames happened to yamato
If she stayed chained up in seastone she wouldn't be nearly this dedicated to being wants guardian as her fruit is making her.

Having own consciousness and soul are different things I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.