Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonji and neji pieces of shit but this lowkey creepy lmao
I actually can just feel bad for them

They didn't had any choice on their lives, they were born to be literal mindless soldiers and Judge's puppets

The fact that they cheered for Sanji by the end of WCI is awesome to see because it not shows them almost being "grateful" towards Sanji's kindness for saving their lives, but gives you a glimpse of how good brothers they would be if they weren't designed to be trash by their own father

Except that they literally threw a Rob Lucci level prodigy in Impel Down for failing to guard it and have known Luffy’s had the Gomu Gomu since at least as Alabasta.
Are they the one who did it or was it Imu? Remember post Dressrosa when Akainu implied the CDs and Imu going behind their back and doing shit as they please?
Someone could've very well threw Who's Who in Impel Down to shut him up about it (not them)

I think we need to wait for more explanation before we judge it. Yes, things are shaky now, but not completely without explanation yet to call it shit writing. Oda likes to withhold information while giving us more questions a lot.

Let me show you exactly why Oda hasn't planned this properly

here they are very dismissive of the fruit saying it's a legend that hasn't awakened for 100s of years EVEN FOR THEM.

then in the spoilers we have this

"The “World Government” tries to keep the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” with them in every era... But, somehow, the fruit always gets away. And 800 years have passed...!!"

Now the same fruit that they were soooo dismissive of they now talk about how it's so prized and how they try to capture it in every era.

I'm not saying it's a weak fruit, I'm saying its legacy is clearly the bigger threat, Who's Who's guard was killed just for sharing legends of liberation and smiles and he felt he was next.

This to me is the biggest evidence of this being a last minute asspull. We literally have tons of Gorosei panels discussing Luffy:

But for some reason our first indication of Nika is in a random ass side battle with a Tobiroppo.

This is a far cry from how Oda usually does things and any semi-critical fan will immediately recognize that.

Reread wano and the stakes criticism literally disappears. The fact ya'll mfers read this weekly and whine about this shit makes no sense. The wano arc has more stakes than when oda introduced the shitty chopper gag in ennies lobby or how all of the franky gang members survived or kaku or the gags between sanji and that wolf dude. This community is retarded
To be fair all critisism except fake death freaking disappear if you binge read it

I'm not saying it's a weak fruit, I'm saying its legacy is clearly the bigger threat, Who's Who's guard was killed just for sharing legends of liberation and smiles and he felt he was next.

Luffy is going to defeat a Yonko seemingly mostly due to this awakening and you don’t think it’s power is a big deal?

also who the fuck cares about this guard? You are saying the symbolic power of this fruit is more dangerous than even Kaido to the government… So it should be possible for Luffy simply being Nika to bring about a force greater than a yonkou right?

Like the amount of power Luffy should attain just from BEING Nika should be greater than Kaido’s entire force… Since it’s all symbolic… So how many people know about this?

What’s interesting to me too is that Oda claiming he didn’t know how to beat Kaido, taken together with all of the previous dialogue from the Gorosei regarding Luffy, strongly indicate that this wasn’t in the cards a few arcs ago.

So contrary to Oda’s previous style, I can now say with utmost confidence that he is asspulling right now. If this isn’t an asspull and this was planned than he’s literally lost it.
You know that quote is from 6 years ago?

So Imu knew the ultimate threat to the government was around on the sea but now just chose to do something about it… Okay
Well, we know nothing about Imu yet, so we can't say why he is doing this or that. He/She could very well be disconnected with the world if he lived for 800+ years. And there was no reason to panic since the dialogue suggests it's not the first time it happened, but it hadn't awakened for 800 years so he was worried until he noticed some signs or shit. Like I said. We know nothing about Imu to judge his actions or motivations why he does shit

Status
Not open for further replies.