Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? We literally had Who's Who tell us that Nika means something to prisoners and slaves. Jinbei's reaction confirm that Fishman also knows about him, but Who's Who is talking without understanding it. The fact that Sun God is mentioned in both Elbaf and Sky Island indicates that yes, that he actually means something to people and his very existense or real name is also information.

I mean I could counter you and say "Will anyone actually cares if they learnt that there was a kingdom called "Kingdom of morons"?" It's not like the name itself will tell anyone anything about it, right?
The classical meaning for Nika is "victory" which is something that Luffy will inevitably achieve. :zosleepy:

Zorotards logic
This hurts

More than this

Seriously man wtf
Yeah let's compare a papercut to a permanent scar cause that makes sense. Where's the pool of blood coming out of those scars ? And by your logic, Mihawk's scar on Zoro which is smaller than Zoro's scar on Kaido is insignificant and weaker than a punch.
Seriously man wtf

Horn of Salvation was an abomination. Still my least favourite transformation of Ichigo. I honestly don't understand why it's so popular with the Bleach community. Like seriously wtf is this? The one horn looks stupid af

Thank you. I don't understand what Kubo was thinking with this shit.

Like... Why one big ass horn sticking out from his head? at least add some mask parts or another horn.

Why his skin isn't white? It'd have been much better.

It's disappointing since Kubo can come up with really great designs and has great art style

Nah these chapter reactions and power scaler streams are gonna be funny tommorow.

Oda managed to push both
Yonko > Admirals
Admirals > Yonkos
Gorosei > Yonkos
Yonkos > Gorosei

All in one chapter

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He'd be going against his established rankings though. Magu Magu > Mera Mera and do we really think Sabo will have better Haki than Akainu?

I doubt that
Weaker DF doesn’t mean weaker user

Ace had PK potential, even with a weaker fruit if Ace had lived I would have totally seen him surpassing Akainu at one moment.

Sabo is MC brother, some will bullshit some awakening hax some help and Akainu own inner question (Im Gorosei etc) and its in the bag. It would be a bit ridiculous and would not surprise me that much considering that current story.

Fuji vs Aka or Deagon vs Aka would be 1000 times better though

‎How can you point that out as a bad thing in One Piece, then say Dragon Ball is your favorite manga? If there's any manga where there aren't any consequences it's Dragon Ball and I love it, but you're contradicting yourself.‎
DBZ starts by Goku sacrificing himself to kill his own brother. Vegeta murders his own best friend.

Not to mention the complete destruction of Trunks timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.