Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Quick question, what are the canonical data, phrase, or even canonical publicity material, that exists to put akainu at the top of the list (top 1) beyond the two fan guesses?

I want to know where these guys are finding this data about akainu that makes him stand above characters like: Dragon, Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Big Mom, and any other higher level out there...

"ODA will treat akainu with respect".

I saw this treatment in MF, when WB old and sick and suffering from heart attack, with 300 wounds, with all haki levels lower than current luffy, ended up crushing the akainu.
That is without a doubt the biggest shame of the series.

@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @qwe @hlo69300

I'll wait for akainu fans to show me this canonical data from the manga.
Laughter.

Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting
whats this about

No one listened to me when I said the same shit a while back. Nonetheless, Kaido still considers Oden as one of the only people that can kill him. Kaido may be stronger now but he's not more durable.
Yes he is in every aspect better as his flashback counterpart.Stop nitpicking
Post automatically merged:

Quick question, what are the canonical data, phrase, or even canonical publicity material, that exists to put akainu at the top of the list (top 1) beyond the two fan guesses?

I want to know where these guys are finding this data about akainu that makes him stand above characters like: Dragon, Shanks, Mihawk, BB, Big Mom, and any other higher level out there...

"ODA will treat akainu with respect".

I saw this treatment in MF, when WB old and sick and suffering from heart attack, with 300 wounds, with all haki levels lower than current luffy, ended up crushing the akainu.
That is without a doubt the biggest shame of the series.

@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @qwe @hlo69300

I'll wait for akainu fans to show me this canonical data from the manga.
Laughter.
No doubt,Akainu got clowned in MF far more as BM

What's wrong being a Zoro piece enjoyer you act like they don't shit on Zoro

Your bias
Have you ever wondered why Zoro fanbase are the most attack fanbase, by all sort of different fanbase.
You think they shit on him for no reason?? Who could be the one unleashing their hate towards them?? Who's the most toxic and loudest fanbase??
The fanbase war is since long ago...

"Your bias"........ Luckily i have no particular fanbase, i just enjoy One piece without obsessing or getting attached too much to a particular character.
Seeing ppl come here to unload shit tons of their disappointment is hella fun lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You will say same even after he defeats bb
Some things never changes
How is defeating BB helping him vs Zoro? :eeke:
Yes, of course. Why will he fight his nakama. He is too 'weak' to fight his friend. See Sanji.
To save Wano, Zoro has to kill Kaido.
To save One Piece, Zoro has to kill Luffy.
Why not kill both flies with the same stone? :watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.