Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
False pretense. There is no indication that Kaidou was on the verge of losing. Besides, Kaidou became stronger.
Except he was on the verge of losing, which is why his underlings went out of their way to save him. There is a reason why Kaido still gets PTSD recalling the incident. He still thinks of Oden as someone capable of killing him.

Yeah I know that. It’s not a "proof". I listed the other things because of that. If you consider them all together then it’s proof enough that Luffy has potential to be the next Nika.
I would’ve sent an Admiral to hunt his ass… just to be safe.
Well they did send one after him in the post ts lol

Yeah I know that. It’s not a "proof". I listed the other things because of that. If you consider them all together then it’s proof enough that Luffy has potential to be the next Nika.
I would’ve sent an Admiral to hunt his ass… just to be safe.
Sending an admiral after Luffy at any point pre timeskip is too much lol

We don’t even know if they sent the admirals after some of the stronger warlords like Weevil

Likely what Oda is going for is:
"Pff this joyboy shit is pure nonsense, no way its real...Emu is such a prankister switching the name of this one DF 800 years ago."
*The Zuninsha apears*
"Wasnt there something about a giant elephant in that joyboy story thing? OH FUCK KILL THE KID NOW"

Dosent make it much better though....
You became expert on how Oda will write the explanation? :risicheck:

I would like to know what will happen for next 2 chapters. fr.

Shanks and Imu obviously have something to do with it
Yeah. Those two can be the culprits. But orders changed in very short time. They were trying to capture Robin first. But after something happened, they wanted to eliminate Luffy first.

The change happened in very short duration.

Sending an admiral after Luffy at any point pre timeskip is too much lol

We don’t even know if they sent the admirals after some of the stronger warlords like Weevil
Maybe the WG are too sure of their power structure lasting forever.
Until now, they have successfully dealt with any threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.