Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Luffy stretched like that because of air now he is stretching more at will which means there isn't air inside, if the isn't air inside it means he is producing Rubber within him to grow mass.
And yes apparently rubber in OP does deflect boro breath because that's exactly what it did last chapter
Post automatically merged:

That's ridiculous my boy lol
So you're saying he can produce rubber freely? Hmm that might cover the freely increasing muscle mass stuff. But i still don't see how rubber reflect Boro Breath except if One Piece's rubber properties are full of elemental manipulation hax. Either that or Luffy freely adding the ability to reflect beams as his physical properties. Thats what i think.

So you're saying he can produce rubber freely? Hmm that might cover the freely increasing muscle mass stuff. But i still don't see how rubber reflect Boro Breath except if One Piece's rubber properties are full of elemental manipulation hax. Either that or Luffy freely adding the ability to reflect beams as his physical properties. Thats what i think.
Yeah I see his ability very Katakuri-like without the intangibility stuff because Rubber is still pretty much a solid (that stretches)

Katakuri was creating gigant Elephant Guns at will to counter Luffy's which were made by blowing out air and that gave him the edge

Well it could be something else entirely, Kaido while fighting Luffy earlier on was talking about "rubber shouldn't be able to do this" and stuff like that

if luffy's awakening is similar to kidd or law's awakening, this will definitely break down luffy's resistance, remember, they had barely awakened his abilities, and if his awakening is similar at least, this should drain luffy as we saw what happened In this chapter, which inevitably leads us to Luffy using this blood-pumping trick two or three times to wake him up before becoming extremely exhausted.

will he beat kaido in that time? no time for another ignition,

if luffy's awakening is similar to kidd or law's awakening, this will definitely break down luffy's resistance, remember, they had barely awakened his abilities, and if his awakening is similar at least, this should drain luffy as we saw what happened In this chapter, which inevitably leads us to Luffy using this blood-pumping trick two or three times to wake him up before becoming extremely exhausted.

will he beat kaido in that time? no time for another ignition,
He is a Zoan so it's a bit different. He actually gains more stamina and resistance due to it while also recovering much faster than normal as seen in the Awakened Impel Down Guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.