Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't oda refering to the final war when he was talking about mf looking cute?
This is what was said at Jump Festa 2018

"Hello. It’s Oda. Are you enjoying Jump Festa? I am also watching the One Piece Super Stage Event. It’s fun. Each year I visit Jump Festa and eat with the voice actors. One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017. I have some new information, I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming. "

If you wish to assume he was actually alluding to the final war you can, but the entire comment was in context of entering Wano.

He went from one week saying

"If Luffy's devil fruit is not the Gomu Gomu no Mi and it's another thing all this time, it's gonna suck"

to

"The Nika Nika no Mi is the greatest idea ever, and it's much better for Luffy than the Gomu Gomu no Mi" in just a fucking week

at this point, he will change his opinions to say One Piece is amazing no matter what
Was that Mr morj or his clone lol:suresure:

He is backtracking:seriously:

I just can't fathom Kaido losing without resolving his issues with Yamato (still unclear) and Momo.
And after every power up since post TS, Luffy major opponent got a pu too.
So I am gonna bet on kaido Awakening or something similar to IT.
Normal zoan doesn't have them only Mythical Zoan.
Thus awakened KAIDO vs awakened YAMATO LUFFY MOMO and maybe MARCO.
And Kaido bros I won't be afraid of this week chapter do you remeber 1036 base luffy on par with kaido they said he must need Awakening then G2+3 on par they said without Awakening he will lose and he even was winning against G4 i can even say high mid diff. :suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::cheers:
So let's endure for week
@MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @hlo69300

I just can't fathom Kaido losing without resolving his issues with Yamato (still unclear) and Momo.
And after every power up since post TS, Luffy major opponent got a pu too.
So I am gonna bet on kaido Awakening or something similar to IT.
Normal zoan doesn't have them only Mythical Zoan.
Thus awakened KAIDO vs awakened YAMATO LUFFY MOMO and maybe MARCO.
And Kaido bros I won't be afraid of this week chapter do you remeber 1036 base luffy on par with kaido they said he must need Awakening then G2+3 on par they said without Awakening he will lose and he even was winning against G4 i can even say high mid diff. :suresure::suresure::gokulaugh::cheers:
So let's endure for week
@MonsterKaido @Tyki_Mikk @hlo69300
Your words in Oda‘s ear:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.