Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I love how some people are trying to apply logic to this. Kaido won't go down until Oda wants the arc to be over. That's it.

Oden literally took this guy down in 1 hit. Or is 1 hit from Oden worth all the Scabbards, Supernovas, 17 rounds of Luffy, etc...?
Yes.

I still think it's really dumb to give Luffy 3x power ups in the form of haki, then awakening which doesn't even use haki..
Luffy's is using Haki with his awakening, it's literally mentioned in the chapter. I guess it's not explicitly depicted by Oda like usual is because the Haki is under his new white coloring of his new Nika form similar to how Sanji's Haki is not drawn because it's under his DJ.

Being Blueno'd means getting stomped by a new Luffy power-up like fodder

Here it's worse cause Laido is getting clowned on and shown how all his offensive power is useless before the stomping begins
Post automatically merged:

Source?
Clown Kaido literally going back and forth with G5. Show me Blueno going back and forte with G2. Bro sometimes you just saying shit. Luffy literally ran out of energy and Kaido waited for him to recover.

Remember 1000, when Luffy hit Kaido with a Red Roc and everyone thought he can already take Kaido on? And after each consecutive power up which seemed good at first, it ended up being not enough. Added Barrier and CoC? We thought "now he got Kaido". When a Supreme Kong Gun just barely scratched Kaido.
Well certain fandom cant get over the fact that according to their headcanon BM got down bit too easily so Kaido should be down too.
But in this chapter he is still up and strong countered almost every attack, forced Luffy to use his lifespan more and maybe last attack was the only one which hurt him real bad.

He getting up and killing kaido. So be excited
I love how some people are trying to apply logic to this. Kaido won't go down until Oda wants the arc to be over. That's it.

Oden literally took this guy down in 1 hit. Or is 1 hit from Oden worth all the Scabbards, Supernovas, 17 rounds of Luffy, etc...?
this what we get from you tryn to look smart. oden didnt take him down in 1 hit, it was oden who got down in one hit. also luffy put kaido down the way oden did like dozen times. and he still get up same like when he get slash by oden right after second he got up and retalite.

also current kaido is way different physically than the one that oden fought on the past so your bs about he fight all the people and comparing it to 20 years ago is irrelevant asf lmao even kaido doesnt pull his hybrid against oden.

Last edited:
You know that guy name is the first time I've ever heard in op community. Who tf cares IMDb??
I can make better article than him on that topic rofl.
Some op theorist are way more popular and better researcher than him, but i don't follow them either. Because i know more than enough to scale it myself that are legit as far as manga shown us.

The fact that you show us that fan-made article to backup your agenda shows.... you can't be taken seriously.
Did you not follow the manga thoroughly??
It seems you don't have adequate knowledge about what manga has shown us such that you need fanade article as your source rofl😆

Read Manga thoroughly, novel, databook, sbs etc. And have your own opinion on that, not using a fan-made article as your source.
:seriously:
"dID yOU noT rEaD tHE ManGA ThOuRoGHly? iT SeeMs yOu dOnT hAvE AdeQuAtE KnOWleDgE oF WHaT tHE mAnGa shOws uS"

Lmao wtf are you even talking about bozo you don't even know the context I brought up that article in 😂 "Pushing my agenda?" You sound crazy bro go outside and touch grass it ain't that deep

Sorry I haven't read every single fucking novel, databook, & sbs oda has released 😂 But the guy that wrote the article did. Just cuz he's a fan doesn't make his research any less credible.

Your not gonna get a medal for perfect head cannon, nor are any bitches gonna line up to suck you off either

Last edited:
Each of the 5 Gorosei need to be as strong as Kaido or even stronger otherwise there won't be new challenge for the Straw Hats :zosleepy:

I don't think even Blackbeard dare to face Kaido 1 on 1 like Luffy, Admirals without Haokoshu Haki won't able to do any damage to Kaido plus that also not enough against Kaido toughness, defense, speed and his heavy deadly attacks.

Kaido claim himself as the strongest in this chapter:myman:

Genuinely don't understand what's the problem in admitting that Kaido just jobbed to Gear 5 in this chapter
It's not like Kaido just didn't prove multiple times in Wano he's really the strongest in 1v1s, it's ok if he's finally sensing some fatigue now after fighting an entire island worth of strong opponents for an entire night lol

Anyone else find it weird that Luffy wasn't even scarred by Kaido? I know scars in One Piece are usually tied to character's backstories and motivations and can act as plot devices from time to time (i.e. Kaido's scar from Oden). However, when top tiers fight, some sort of permanent damage is to be expected, right? Case in point Akainu vs Aokiji (both were eother scarred or crippled), WB vs Akainu (a hole in the chest and half his brain blown off by Akainu), BB vs Shanks years ago, Crocodile vs WB, Moria vs Kaido, Zoro vs Mihawk and the list goes on.

I just find it weird that this villain, that was built up for 10 years, violated this island for 20, beat up Luffy 4 times in like an hour and didn't leave even the slightest permanent scar on him? Not even when Luffy ate a Ragnarok to his face?

And let's not even make it about Luffy only. What about the other SHs? Or alliance members?
Sanji- now has healing factor so good luck injuring him at all let alone permanently
Zoro - after the scar from Mihawk (and whatever happened to his eye) he didn't really get any more scars. Probably because the only other person who even remotely shares the same goal as him has become irrelevant the moment we left Loguetown. Thematically it doesn't seem likely he will get a scar anymore.
Rest of the SHs are, let's be honest, not focal points of any important fights or feuds.

Just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone else has something to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.