Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people have a problem with Raizo. Sure he's not the main character, but he is essential to the Wano plot and he's a great character too when it comes to his abilities and his unwavering will. He's come through for Luffy and the gang a number of times in the past. Y'all should really cut him some slack.

I

Indigo

I don't know why people have a problem with Raizo. Sure he's not the main character, but he is essential to the Wano plot and he's a great character too when it comes to his abilities and his unwavering will. He's come through for Luffy and the gang a number of times in the past. Y'all should really cut him some slack.
The problem is not Raizo, but the pacing

We're 138 chapters into this fucking arc and Oda is cutting away from the final fight against the main villain to show us fucking Raizo

Nobody cares about Raizo, Tama, Momo, Orochi and Hiyori at this time into the fucking Raid, and Oda kept switching to them constantly

That's the problem

Its an absolutely wondrous, perplexing, enthralling, magnificent, fantastical enigma, spectacle and circumstance that someone who does not consume the manga, not even a morsel of it, invests so much time on here and procures so many messages, it truly encapsulates the grandiose magnificence of Goda-san who is completely unrivalled, unmatched in all his unadulterated glory, no mere mortal or even any of could ever hope to aspire to and stand equally with such a diety, a titan, a God amongst us all.

I would fellate him myself and take the place of his wife if I wasn't too busy fellating my own ego and trying to act as supremely clever, superior than thou, very much above all you simpletons and rampantly fellating my own ego and vocabulary to the very high heavens themselves.

Truly, we can only begin to dream of even being regarded, within the same breath as someone, of clearly intellectual superiority, to us savage, primitive, barbaric, neanderthal breatheren! I salute you good sir, your existence alone gives me an unrelenting sense of euphoria from your dazzling, perpetuating, radiant brilliance!

:cheers::kata::smart::lumazed:
The Oda effect :josad:

So much more powerful than Kidd's magnetism or even Teach's black holes.

Nothing can distort the space time more proficiently than Oda can attain.

And distort the thoughts of all innocent beings in the process.

Bro. We don’t need to see this shit right now. We want the damn war to end. The entire fire plot was USELESS.

well, I was half right I guess, Waizo hype still :finally::finally:
I think its Jinbei instead of Zunisha.

makes more sense since Raizo met him last time we saw him

1- Jinbei shoots water attacks to Raizo scrolls

2- Raizo redirects them at the fire (like he redirected Kaido’s Boro Breath) for more AoE range

crisis averted, problem solved :finally:
from Redon in Pirate King Forum

Chapter 1046: “Raizo”

- We already saw that Raizou used his scroll to "save" Kaidou's attacks (Bolo Breath) and return them to him.
- Something similar he did when he was in Zou, he kept in his scrolls the water that Zunesha used to bathe.
- Raizou had this idea in mind ever since the Oden castle burned down 20 years ago, so that if he were ever in a similar situation again, he would be prepared.
- The water in his scroll has flooded the interior of the castle, and Jinbe is the one who controls that water as his was a sea current to put out the fire.

The problem is not Raizo, but the pacing

We're 138 chapters into this fucking arc and Oda is cutting away from the final fight against the main villain to show us fucking Raizo

Nobody cares about Raizo, Tama, Momo, Orochi and Hiyori at this time into the fucking Raid, and Oda kept switching to them constantly

That's the problem

We’re being forced to like these Wano characters that have been around for 4 years that no one gives a flying fuck about. Half the fanbase hates Momo and Kinnemon who have been with us since 2011. That’s Oda’s fault

Status
Not open for further replies.