Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the lightning is going to be a serious technique. Most of G5 we've seen up until now is just Luffy fucking around with his new powers. We are shown that Luffy could be really OP in theory, but he hasn't actually done something with G5 that puts G4 to shame the same way the other gears showed superiority to their predecessors.

If Luffy can turn lightning to rubber and wield it like a weapon, that's going to be next level shit. He snap the lightning like a rubber band, inflate it like a balloon, and even wear it like a glove. Imagine Luffy wearing a lightning glove in one hand and using red hawk in the other, basically linlin but stronger.

But Big mom could already used soul pocus as children, she give and steal souls as children. Same could do Mother Caramel. I doubt that BM ever used awakening. Soul pocus and lifespan seems for me the basic stuff of BM df. In fact even creat homies like Prometheus or Zeus are basic stuff. I'm pretty sure Oda would call it out if BM or Kaido would used awakening or not. For me the speech with Kaido about Luffy awakening after the last chapter and now kinda confirm for me that Kaido is about to use his own awakened power.

How am I downplaying King? Did King beg Robin for help? You are so deluded you need an ECT.
Sanji said on panel that he cant fight against both Queen and King together since its too hard. Meaning they both felt similarly regarding difficulty. If you wanna include Sanji's inability to fight against woman so that he begs Robin for help, that's not implying that Black Maria's powerlevel is similar to King. It's Sanji's personal weakness against girls, unrelated to powerlevel.

You saying Sanji's firsthand experience in fighting King+Queen is my headcanon, well thats not the case since it happens on panel. You saying Sanji will be dead if he fight 1 more second against King+Queen, now thats headcanon.

Last edited:
But Big mom could already used soul pocus as children, she give and steal souls as children. Same could do Mother Caramel. I doubt that BM ever used awakening. Soul pocus and lifespan seems for me the basic stuff of BM df. In fact even creat homies like Prometheus or Zeus are basic stuff. I'm pretty sure Oda would call it out if BM or Kaido would used awakening or not. For me the speech with Kaido about Luffy awakening after the last chapter and now kinda confirm for me that Kaido is about to use his own awakened power.
maybe by eating caramel who already had awakened the fruit
she didnt have to

:josad:

Because this Kaido fight is repetitive as hell and it’s getting boring lol
Nah I personally dig this form. This has been a very entertaining fight imo

Only thing it needs is Kaido to up the scale on his last major attacks. Whatever trump cards he has, he needs to play them soon and they need to look great. That will make the fight memorable imo, along with Luffys stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.