Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You made this post

I'm dropping the admirals fanbase I'm tired of getting so many L's, I'm admitting to the emperors/yonkous fans, that emperors are monsters, built to be monsters.

I simply asked you what L admirals took because you said admirals got many Ls so I am curious how you define what taking L means and how admirals took L

I'm dropping the admirals fanbase I'm tired of getting so many L's, I'm admitting to the emperors/yonkous fans, that emperors are monsters, built to be monsters.
Don't lose faith. People forgetting about one special character, who was fleet admiral in the past and now reigns over marines + cp0. I remember Greg had a little Q & A with a smaller youtuber and he told him that Oda was very secretive about Kong and that he would either be a character thats unimporant or super OP. I mean look at him, this dude eats Sea-Prism stone for breakfest. Lets hope for the best from Oda.

Last edited:
追加のネタバレは、カイドウがこの章を目覚めさせるのを見るでしょう
気にしない+聞いていない+あなたは白です+それについて泣く+滞在怒っ+現実を得る+ L +マルドは対処するハード+ホー怒って+基本+スキル問題+比率+あなたが落ちた+大胆+トリガー+任意の質問者+赤pilled+取得人生+ OKと?+ cringe + タッチグラス + ドナウウォール

Status
Not open for further replies.