Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I actually had fun with Fairy Tail though, but i didn't read / watch it expecting it be a good / very well written series you know?

i kinda just watched it because i liked some of the comedy and i didn't take it too seriously, so i still enjoyed it even if everyone trashed it.

Maybe i should do this more with One Piece... i might enjoy it even more.
it was a good read until that tenryu island arc but it's only downhill from there

I

Indigo

Am I the only one that took Kaido talking only about Roger when referring to top tiers without fruits as a small L for Shanks and Oden?:hope:
What? you expect him to list every character that is strong without a devil fruit in the middle of the fight to prove a point?

He already showed he has PTSD from Oden and puts Shanks alongside the "people that can fight me" group.

It's that not enough?

I see, never got around to finishing Fairy Tail. Stopped reading / watching after the Magic Games.
That was the best decision you could've made, it got dramatically worse from there honestly. 100 years quest has been pretty meh I just have a thing for the whacky character designs and stuff. Plus I'm the kind of person that needs to finish what I started... I dig myself massive holes by liking people's artstyles

misread that on my first read 💀. In hindsight Luffy punching through the island doesn't make any sense. Thought Luffy was telling Momo to get out the way coz he's below it.
Lol yeah. I'm curious, what are your thoughts on this point now? Do you think it's likely ending next chapter? A few others here and I are pretty convinced at this point.

I agree with Eten that Kaido seems to have more massive attack for Luffy before he let's that fist down on him at least.

His grandfather was forced to commit suicide because of his betrayal in the first place, against all of the clans.

It's not the fact that revenge creates a cycle, it's that the Kurozumi bring about their own destruction. Orochi was allowed to live despite being a Kurozumi, and Kanjuro was able to live as well. But, they bring about their own destruction.

The idea that Denjiro perpetuates a cycle is weird because he's not actually a Kozuki, but also because the Ame sword belongs to Hiyori. I don't see the plot where she lets Denjiro do it for her, but that's not really a case where revenge creates revenge. Orochi is basically the last unless he has a child revealed or something who can survive but the point isn't to spare him, because he's literally a snake and will not change.
Dude, Kanjuro's parents were killed in front of him just because they were Kurozumi and they were simple kabuki actors. How is that Kanjuro bringing his own destruction?

Status
Not open for further replies.