Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus it would be weird if kaido singles out conquers as being the most important and turns the tide of the fight with a devil fruit ability

Would just be really odd

Maybe zoan awakings are just not that flashy
And all the do is buff abilities
Obviously luffys is an outlier but idk
Big mom awaking probably is Tolland or the existence of it
And make consuming her own soul is part of that ?
I think hers not getting a mention during thar fight is a indicator that kaidos might never be mentioned

I'm quite certain that Kaido's alternate hybrid form is his awakened form, and I also don't really think it's super necessary for it to be announced each time. I refuse to believe Big Mom lost without using her awakening, and honestly the way she gives souls to surrounding inanimate objects does pretty much lineup with paramecia awakenings affecting the surroundings.

I think it's because Doffy, Katakuri and supernova announced when they used it, people expect every character to announce it whether they are using awakening or not. But when you think about it, it would not be very organic.
Oda had a chance to do it during Kaido’s speech explaining awakening to luffy

WAIDO is very tired after the challenge (he faced many opponents), if he had pulled the big fire dragon before while he was 100% fresh, the alliance would have ended already.
Then how will he get the death he wants? This is just the glorious way to fulfill his dream. Dying as a God of OP world. Waido could have been the PK if he didn't have a troubled past. No way any 300 million berri man killing this Goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.