Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro on deaths door but magically stands up. Screams of headcanon and desperation. Zoro after taking Luffy's pain couldn't move in Thriller Bark but somehow with broken bones + double the pain he's going to magically stand up and either fight Kaido or kill him.

Shittiest writing ever. Same people who are probably crying one of the Scabbards should be dead are probably the same people cheering for this.

:denzimote:

Like all of Luffy's battle where he makes a bond and they gain mutual respect for one another Kaido will stay down after Luffy puts him down to show Luffy's superiority.
You are the one pushing headcannon.

The mink medicine side effect causes double the pain. Not double the injuries.

The side effect won't cause his bones to rebreak.

Zoro was standing after he took all the Luffy's fatigue and injuries like nothing happened. That's why very little knew what happened.

He doesn't even look like he's in a lot of pain.

Let me get this correct, Kid and Law can get knocked unconscious, regain conscious and fight beyond their stamina limit and it's not shitting writing.

Luffy can lose 3 times against Kaido during the war, knocked unconscious and killed. Yet somehow regain consciousness every time and return to battle stronger. Have his DF changed and still can't beat Kaido and it's not shitting writing.

But, Zoro regaining consciousness and fighting with double the pain is shitting writing. Even though he is known for his endurance, took all of his pain/injures and Luffy's in the past like it was nothing and fought Kaido broken bones.
:milaugh:

Whatever Oda does with Zoro won't look as bad as the BS he pulled with the SN captains.

Why are you trying to change Kaido? Is it to fit your headcannon?

Kaido wont all of a sudden become friends with Luffy and start drinking with him. That's not the type of person he is. We saw what he did to Oden. Besides, the Wano citizens would lose Luffy's respect and trust if that BS happened.

Kaido won't stop after his defeat. That's why he was introduced as the person who's lost several times and been captured before. That's why he seeks death.

He just wants death to come from a strong swordsman who can kill him in battle.

You are the one pushing headcannon.

The mink medicine side effect causes double the pain. Not double the injuries.

The side effect won't cause his bones to rebreak.

Zoro was standing after he took all the Luffy's fatigue and injuries like nothing happened. That's why very little knew what happened.

He doesn't even look like he's in a lot of pain.

Let me get this correct, Kid and Law can get knocked unconscious, regain conscious and fight beyond their stamina limit and it's not shitting writing.

Luffy can lose 3 times against Kaido during the war, knocked unconscious and killed. Yet somehow regain consciousness every time and return to battle stronger. Have his DF changed and still can't beat Kaido and it's not shitting writing.

But, Zoro regaining consciousness and fighting with double the pain is shitting writing. Even though he is known for his endurance, took all of his pain/injures and Luffy's in the past like it was nothing and fought Kaido broken bones.
:milaugh:

Whatever Oda does with Zoro won't look as bad as the BS he pulled with the SN captains.

Why are you trying to change Kaido? Is it to fit your headcannon?

Kaido wont all of a sudden become friends with Luffy and start drinking with him. That's not the type of person he is. We saw what he did to Oden. Besides, the Wano citizens would lose Luffy's respect and trust if that BS happened.

Kaido won't stop after his defeat. That's why he was introduced as the person who's lost several times and been captured before. That's why he seeks death.

He just wants death to come from a strong swordsman who can kill him in battle.
Wait is it just double the pain and not double the injury?

If im not wrong, Hanoman burn the city right?? @Tejas
Yaap he did burn the entire capital of Lanka
Post automatically merged:

Also, I don't know if anyone else made this connection, but doesn't the story of wano at least somewhat parallel Ramayana?

Onigashima= Sri Lanka
Kaido= Ravana
Momo=Rama
Luffy= Hanuman
Numbers= Kumbakarna
Marco= That vulture
I see the similarities but at the mid of the story that vulture dies, I don't want macro to be dead

Show me the scene where it says the side effects will cause Zoro's bones to rebreak and then break his other bones. That makes no sense.
I mean at that point you are being completely pedantic about it. Pain is pain. Pain can kill you.

The Kuma scene is literally about this, but you didn't show the scene conveniently and left out the word "pain" from your argument

Let's stop being so illogically specific about things. Zoro almost died to Hakai. The mink medicine healed him temporarily, with the promise that he'd receive double the damage/pain/whatever from Hakai, along with his fight with King.

It's that simple.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No dude, you dont "not" answer my question by asking me questions, then try to deflect and spin yourself out of it with that bullshit excuse.

One answer is very simple, because its been done already. Kairoseki and tranquilizers. These things kept BM under enough of the BPs control. Anything can happen opposite of the 1 option you dream of. Another can just be that Luffy breaks Kaido's resolve and ambitions. He did exactly this with Crocodile and several other villains.

And if he dies from Zoro magically reviving from pseudo death, I will not leave the forum lol. I'll enjoy it and laugh my ass off.

Now answer my question which you tried to deflect. What happens if it goes that way? What will you do? I already have a pretty good incling lmao
Your question is nonsense. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen and that's it lmfao. And that is the only deflect.

Neither if those things happened
Crocodile post loss has his vigour BACK

They held meme for all but 5 mins lmfao
So again what's the alternative

Your question is nonsense. If it doesn't happen it doesn't happen and that's it lmfao. And that is the only deflect.

Neither if those things happened
Crocodile post loss has his vigour BACK

They held meme for all but 5 mins lmfao
So again what's the alternative
Deflecting again lol

I asked YOU what YOU would do if it happened.

And nope. Crocodile gave up on alabasta and turned his attention elsewhere.

And Meme had to ask to remove her Kairoseki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Deflecting again lol

I asked YOU what YOU would do if it happened.

And nope. Crocodile gave up on alabasta and turned his deflection else where.

And Meme had to ask to remove her Kairoseki.
Nothing why would I do anything.
Croc only wanted the weapon in alabasta BECAUSE his will was broken
Luffy beating him did the opposite and he's gone BACK to the new world reinvigorated

Kaido has been captured 18 times and its failed 18 times
You go no leg to stand on to even try to claim the 19th will be successful

I mean at that point you are being completely pedantic about it. Pain is pain. Pain can kill you.

The Kuma scene is literally about this, but you didn't show the scene conveniently and left out the word "pain" from your argument

Let's stop being so illogically specific about things. Zoro almost died to Hakai. The mink medicine healed him temporarily, with the promise that he'd receive double the damage/pain/whatever from Hakai, along with his fight with King.

It's that simple.
And Zoro was still standing after taking Luffy's pain, although Kuma said it was impossible for him to withstand it, wasn't he? There's a difference between double the pain and double the broken bones. The pain, Zoro can endure it, and since his bones are now healed and he can only feel the pain, he can still do stuff with that pain. The bones tho, it's essential for Zoro to do anything with bones, especially 60 brokens one.

Status
Not open for further replies.