Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flaming Mode > Hybrid mode full power >= Hybrid Drunken mode > Hybrid mode (Stalling) > Base Kaido > Drunken Dragon Kaido >> Dragom kaido
Hybrid full power is equal to drunk hybrid
In drunk mode he unleashes haki subconsciously
His haki gets stronger, same thing he does when he uses his haki to the max without being drunk.

are you tard? the nine samurai said that only if you cut his head is over? Do you think Luffy will cut with a fuking pounch Kaido'head?
:laughmoji:
So Denjiro can do it he also uses sword or hiyori can do it, or luffy can put that big sword into his forehead why the fuck a near death patient will do it??

He’s stalling for number wank
Lol I think it's sorta both. I can see him waiting to bring out the fight more for dramatic purposes (i.e. last longer), but I also can see what he did this chapter. He is definitely reaffirming the "plight" of Wano by showing us what happened once Oden died and the scabbards disappeared. A lot of evil Orochi faces. This is followed by Denjiro cutting him down.

I already half expect 1049 or even 1050 to be dragged out for Kaido's small flashbacks on his past as an Ogre, Joyboy, Rocks, etc. There's a clear loop to his character that likely comes with realizing that Luffy is Joyboy. This chapter he realizes he's the hero Oden was waiting for, but evidently there will likely be a flash moment where he thinks back on things before losing.

At least that's my feeling on it. But yeah 1049 or 1050 for sure lmao

It makes sense that Kaido at his peak tries to replicate Akainus fruit considering its stated officially that his fruit is the highest attack power.

Sadly Kaido is a pale imitation of the real thing.
:akasalt:

At this point, "One Piece" is turning into "Fire Force" with all these fire powers. :kobeha:
Luffy vs Akainu is probably gonna be good at least. With this fight and Conquers, it's clear this will probably be the answer to Luffy not touching Akainu when they clash.

There's a difference between this being likely Kaido's last set of attacks to it being Akainu's entire fighting style, so I'd imagine his fight with Akainu will at least be more dangerous (not a powerscaling post, just the obvious thought because Luffy will most certainly fight him.

Status
Not open for further replies.