Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like some type of apoo blast. If it's Luffy COA barrier it will cover his face. But it didn't.
No Luffy used his CoA to make barrier next to his Jaw. His barrier was just too stop Apoo

Cope. There is no panel Ulti break a barrier.
That happened off panel.
Luffy saw Ultis CoA being too strong and tried to prevent it with barrier and still failed

Shishio coming to cry every Luffy feat.
What do you mean cry?
Don't you see Full Body Haki post Barrier Luffy nearly die to Forth of July fire works?

How are Admirals supposed to show feats when they aren't in the current story, how about letting them show feats on panel lmao?

Like i said, majority of the Admirals downplayers run their mouths rn but will completely dissappear once Admirals start receiving feats and catch up with all the Haki game/awakening etc.

Have a blast while it lasts.

No Ryou is Flow of Haki.
Learn to read
Haki flows in different ways.
Swordsmen flow it from their body to their swords
Luffy and rayleigh flow it in form of barriers.

Zoro has more advanced form of Flow
So basically advanced AdvancedCoA

Where not only can he flow Haki from in the Enma, he can pull it back to.
But it can also forcefully regulate his Flow of Haki against Enma, like a Haki tug of war.

And now Zoro is flowing CoC in and out, pouring max CoC in King of Hell Dragon Style mode or less CoC in initial attacks or making CoC barriers.

Luffy is using basics of flow only like internal destruction and Barrier.
No. "What you call Haki we call Ryuo"

It's even stated again in this chapter. Zoro fans can't read. Coating your sword isn't advanced Haki. Literally everyone with a weapon does it. Vergo. Doflamingo. Cracker. Katakuri.

The way Oden and the Scabbards coat is unique to the Samurai somehow.

I don't care if Zoro has it or nor but let's not ignore canon.

No. "What you call Haki we call Ryuo"

It's even stated again in this chapter. Zoro fans can't read. Coating your sword isn't advanced Haki. Literally everyone with a weapon does it. Vergo. Doflamingo. Cracker. Katakuri.

The way Oden and the Scabbards coat is unique to the Samurai somehow.

I don't care if Zoro has it or not.
Did you even read the next statement

Ryou
Focus on the word flow

I am not asking you to post what you dream in the night I am telling you reality.

Your ever so wanked Blue Flames were shit on by Zoro pre TS.

This is what you sanjitards wank lmao.

Forget about any Haki development from this loser
You better pray to Sanji doens't have any development in haki because with only his flames he can sent YC flying, imagine with ACoC holy fuck.

ACoC is the only thing that makes zoro capable to even compete with sanji, so yeah, keep praying that sanji doesn't unlock coc. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.