Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me Solis have you heard of Barry Allen? If you are familiar with him then you’d know that speed equals power

Sanji at this very moment may be as fast or faster than Hakai and with the added “kick” (pun intended) of Ifrit Jambe=obliteration

Conqueror or not….Sanji is not the man you want as an enemy

Tell me Solis have you heard of Barry Allen? If you are familiar with him then you’d know that speed equals power

Sanji at this very moment may be as fast or faster than Hakai and with the added “kick” (pun intended) of Ifrit Jambe=obliteration

Conqueror or not….Sanji is not the man you want as an enemy
Sanji ain't that fast lmao.
But speed is all he has so how ever much speed he can use he does to produce Dressrosa zoro levels of power but pre time skip zoro levels of lethality.

Good for him

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But speed is all he has so how ever much speed he can use he does to produce Dressrosa zoro levels of power but pre time skip zoro levels of lethality.

Good for him
I wonder who is the author of the take: "What would Roger do with Sanji's speed?". Then I see Kaios talking something about Barry Allen although I don't think Kaios said that.

Umm no it was flame of blue color that burned a Zombie to a crisp. Much hotter than Sanji's psuedo flames that didn't even leave second degree burns on Queen, Zoro's move was like amaterasu so hot, it only stops when you are burned to crisp..

Zoro never used it again because Zoro doesn't need it, it is beneath him. Why burn things that you can cut in half.
Sanji's blue flames ain't ever doing this

Or this

Why use inferior ability when he has superior abilities like you know
-Advanced Armament Haki
-Power of very very strongest Advanced Conqueror's Haki

Blue flames is pre time skip zoro level power
“Pre time skip level zoro power” and yet Sanji is much stronger than both versions of Zoro

Sanji’s flames are also definitely not “pseudo” in the least. When has King or Big Mom’s flames actually did any serious burning damage against an opponent? Sanji’s Flames alone turned a 21 foot tall man into a missle…..

that enough speaks for itself. Sanji is a real menace. Burning an already weakened and decaying corpse is nothing impressive if we’re being honest

I wonder who is the author of the take: "What would Roger do with Sanji's speed?". Then I see Kaios talking something about Barry Allen although I don't think Kaios said that.
There are living breathing human beings who believe Sanji is faster than Roger when the man hasn't even shown King levels of speed
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Forget about Luffy or Zoro, the delusional wank Sanji gets takes the cake.

Its just that people don't care because they sympathize with Sanji fans.
Its like insulting handicapped people

Let them be lmao

“Pre time skip level zoro power” and yet Sanji is much stronger than both versions of Zoro
He really isn't.
He extreme diffed an opponent with a power up that is a mid diff fight (at best) for Dressrosa Zoro and can be damaged by chopper

Sanji’s flames are also definitely not “pseudo” in the least. When has King or Big Mom’s flames actually did any serious burning damage against an opponent? Sanji’s Flames alone turned a 21 foot tall man into a missle…..
Umm King's magma literally roasts you in seconds, Big Mom don't care about her, Kaido's flames destroy a horn.
Sanji flame doesn't even give lasting burns.

That was Sanji's power that sent Queen flying. His full power finisher has some what comparable power to mid tier Dressrosa Zoro slashes but his flames are lacking lethality.

I call his flames psuedo because they never light anyone on fire unlike Zoro's real blue flames

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There are living breathing human beings who believe Sanji is faster than Roger when the man hasn't even shown King levels of speed
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Forget about Luffy or Zoro, the delusional wank Sanji gets takes the cake.

Its just that people don't care because they sympathize with Sanji fans.
Its like insulting handicapped people

Let them be lmao
I was looking for this shit few times but can't fight it since search bar on WG is useless like TAC.

But I painted those words in my brain. I wouldn't be surprised if dude who wrote that deleted it.

Don't worry about the words then, just refute the pics lmao. As it shows, he's been panting and wheezing for like 20 chapters.

Or stay a crybaby and try to hand out imaginary Ls, I really can't care less
I was literally arguing with Pero that he was panting and fell to his knee. You jumped out of nowhere saying Kaido was kneeling out of respect for Luffy (the most ridiculous claim I have ever seen in this forum lmao).
And since you want images to refute you, there you go, clown.

:whitepress:

Good for him
Zoro has never turned a man into a missle….
Sanji’s lethality is way more dangerous now. He could melt Zoro by just standing in his presence

Sanji has the ability to send someone to a whole other island with sheer physical strength……that’s Kuma’s base fruit ability

A Letter to my fellow Sanji fans

Dear Sanji fans,
Just because other stronger characters like Luffy, Zoro, King, Big Mom and Kaido doesn't rely on Flames and speed as much as Sanji doesn't doesn't mean their flames born less hot and they are slower.

Its just that they have superior abilities like Advanced Armament Haki, Advanced Conqueror's Haki, unbreakable durability, ridiculous attack power, ridiculous physical strength and lethality.

Thank you :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.