Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He learned FS from Katakuri and didn't master it with Kaido (it clearly didn't help with avoiding all of his attacks).

The problem is, you think this means Luffy is now untouchable. Akainu likely can do the se thing. Luffy can likely mess up and get hurt. These things happen.
Kaidou is just too fast, yes I understand that point but I can't see akainu surviving
Even some advcoc attacks

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Getting one shot by Bajrang gun will. Lmao. Bakainu's greatest feat is injuring a pre haki, pre awakening Luffy. So sad is the state of Ladmirals stan like you.
Damn, it's every holy chapter stupid Lakainu fans falsely try to put Lakainu on the same level as legends like: Kaido, Roger, Xebec and JoyBoy, by comparing stupid arguments based on pure Headcanon, Akainu is the Big Mom of the yonkou, she was being quoted for the position of Fa when a child. Akainu lost to Old Wb, lost to Kaidou, lost to current Luffy, lost to Dragon, lost to Shanks, lost to BB, lost to Mihawk, all these characters are beating Akainu, and you are comparing a loser of this with the number 1? ! Seriously every chapter these guys do the same thing without having any canonical data of Alainu, oda keeps shoving in their throats that Kaidou is number one and that he is stronger than Alainu who will fight Sabo.

I mean extreme fights are different for different enemies.

Lethality from Akainu is just far higher than Kaido, and thats a fact. You can't get hit full on by Akainu's power, it permanently burns/scars/maims/melts you. Kaido's moves are not directly detrimental to Luffy's life. Yes, he almost died in 1043, but imagine him taking the same type of hit from Akainu, he would actually be dead with no head lol.

NOBODY should be expecting Luffy vs Akainu to last 50+ chapters and have Akainu fight 20 people beforehand. That's not the same thing. We all know Kaido is a beast and is the only person who can probably do this. But what we can expect is just a more dangerous fight.

Same argument/logic could apply to other Admirals, Yonko and/or Im. We can rule these things out.
Lethality in One Piece is connected to the plot and piss. If the piss demands something to be lethal, Oda would make even a tooth pick lethal, if not even a nuke is just a scratch. Just ask Pell.

I assure you Akainu's "lethality" when he either faces Luffy or Sabo in EOS would be put in the back burner by Oda.

Guys we know that akainu is archenemy of luffy, he will definitely fight him
But why some people want that fight to be
Extreme for luffy
I mean the correct and very relevant xfight is that is luffy just bully akainu by beating the shit out of him
Why do you want luffy vs akainu an extreme fight???
Does anybody have any doubt regarding Luffy fighting Akainu? Ace sacrificed his life for him in front of his face. Will he keep quiet if he appears before him? The one who took Luffy's brother? I can visualize Levi berserk type moment from Luffy.

Lethality in One Piece is connected to the plot and piss. If the piss demands something to be lethal, Oda would make even a tooth pick lethal, if not even a nuke is just a scratch. Just ask Pell.

I assure you Akainu's "lethality" when he either faces Luffy or Sabo in EOS would be put in the back burner by Oda.
Not the point I'm making. I'm just stating that if they do fight, it will be an aspect to their fight. You cannot get hit directly by Akainu, that's the point.
Post automatically merged:

Okay let's stop this is going nowhere:pepestop:
That's...what I was saying lol

Damn, it's every holy chapter stupid Lakainu fans falsely try to put Lakainu on the same level as legends like: Kaido, Roger, Xebec and JoyBoy, by comparing stupid arguments based on pure Headcanon, Akainu is the Big Mom of the yonkou, she was being quoted for the position of Fa when a child. Akainu lost to Old Wb, lost to Kaidou, lost to current Luffy, lost to Dragon, lost to Shanks, lost to BB, lost to Mihawk, all these characters are beating Akainu, and you are comparing a loser of this with the number 1? ! Seriously every chapter these guys do the same thing without having any canonical data of Alainu, oda keeps shoving in their throats that Kaidou is number one and that he is stronger than Alainu who will fight Sabo.
I so wish that Kaido had entered Marineford. So that people can see why Shanks had to stop him from wiping out the Marines.

Not the point I'm making. I'm just stating that if they do fight, it will be an aspect to their fight. You cannot get hit directly by Akainu, that's the point.
Post automatically merged:

That's...what I was saying lol
But I'm pretty sure his hits will be landing and all we will be getting as reaction is "ow that's hot" and then it's immediately forgotten about like it's some Boro Breath.

I wouldn't pay attention to what he's saying. It makes zero narrative sense to avoid these confrontations lol. It's been set up for years.

Some of these people built themselves the headcanon that Blackbeard and his crew will kill Shanks and Mihawk, and that Shiryu will magically become Zoro's new arch rival. In fact, I'd argue that Shiryu being the likely Zoro fight anyway suggests that Blackbeard might not even be the final antagonist of the series, but if I say it too much the brigade comes after me:kayneshrug:
Imagine luffy lives 2 years with kaido and trains under him then you expect luffy to fight him later on in a serious battle

Pray there will be even a casual clash

Now Mihawk isn't with WG anymore so how is he gonna be a wall to Zoro ?
Zoro and co only fighting people who stands against their way to freeing the world and being PK ceee

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I so wish that Kaido had entered Marineford. So that people can see why Shanks had to stop him from wiping out the Marines.
There is no argument that makes akainu remotely equal to number one kaidou, akainu is inferior, the sooner they deal with it the better, kaido is on another level, akainu is inferior.

Akainu is not even superior to other higher levels that are inferior to Kaidou and your fans already want to jump straight to Kaidou number one? for example what argument is there for akainu to be stronger than Dragon or Shanks? 0 facts for this.

- King: Who is it then?
- Kaido: The one who will defeat me!
- King: Then he will not appear.
- Onigashima lands safely near the capital thanks to Momonosuke's flame clouds.
- Momonosuke falls to the Flower Capital in his dragon form.
I don't think people realize the significance of this scene. Having this chapter end with a statement that Kaido won't be defeated and with a big symbol of Kaido's rule near the flower capital isn't a good sign for the people that believe this is the end.

The reason why Kaidou would be sold was:
"During his birth, the nurse entered the room and tried to kill him out of jealousy of the King, but in a double spread Kid-Kaidou with only hours of life knocked out the nurse with a punch, when witnessing such brutality the King decides to sell him stating that no one in all of history would be stronger than Kaidou."
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Imagine luffy lives 2 years with kaido and trains under him then you expect luffy to fight him later on in a serious battle

Pray there will be even a casual clash

Now Mihawk isn't with WG anymore so how is he gonna be a wall to Zoro ?
Zoro and co only fighting people who stands against their way to freeing the world and being PK ceee
The problem is, there is a very simple way to address this and that is Shanks. We still do not know what Shanks intends to do in the EoS. Mihawk lost his title as a Shichibukai, so let's say hypothetically there is a big chance he and Shanks ally when it comes to the final war.

Doing this means that Mihawk has part of any potential future conflict with Luffy. It has nothing to do with there being animosity with Zoro or some detrimental thing that Zoro must stop Mihawk from doing as a villain. These 2 men simply want to fight and see who's stronger.

If that is done and it just so happens that Mihawk and Zoro fight because of it, then it does not matter. Mihawk is still an antagonist, just not a direct villain with villain problems.

Try and compare this heavy impact with Shiryu or Fujitora or anyone else. Its not just about the WSS title, Mihawk IS Zoro's dream. Everything he did to get stronger is because of his encounter with Mihawk at Baratie. Take that away and you remove the purpose of Zoro's dream completely. Nobody else in the series can replace that purpose.

And Shanks is still probably the most important character in the series bar Luffy and his crew, so to assume these 2 groups won't collide in the EoS is disingenuous to everything that has been set up by Luffy's dialogue or strange behavior.

Tldr: Wait and see what Shanks and Mihawk do next before putting all your eggs in one basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.