Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido said he wont sell out King . Nice parallel. And Yamato wants to be free AND sail away. Thats impossible if she gets captured by marines like Kaido. I like how her goal contradicts her dream.
Also someone please do One pace Wano for manga ditch all the scabbards, Momo, wano citizens , tama , random fodders n stuff thank you:cheers:

There's no Mihawk vs Zoro

No eos villain trains his opponent and lives with them for 2 years and also isn't with the opposing parties anymore

Mihawk joining Shanks doesn't make zoro vs mihawk possible
It's like you didn't even read my post lol. Anything is possible, just because you are sold on a particular relationship meaning they don't fight, then I have nothing else to say but telling you to wait and see.

Also, just read the manga, its set up anyway, regardless of his training with Mihawk:

I don't know why people expect Kaido to be this intriguing villain with an amazing backstory. The "brains" of this operation was Joker. Kaido was just the muscle. They were were supposed to be together in Wano, but Oda split them up. That dynamic still stands though.

We saw since the start Kaido was just a reckless, suicidal dude.

Doflamingo was a small employee of Kaido:suresure::suresure:

if Zoro vs Mihawk doesn't happen

I will call One Piece and Oda complete trash for the rest of my life

and the One Piece fandom defenders can't stop me

Most idiotic decision ever
Mihawk was Zoro mentor, so there is possiblity that they don't fight. Still I would hate it if they don't fight. It was first rivalry that was setup in story and would be lame if their fight don't materialize.

This seems like a really good chapter
Wano's been fun but I just want it to end by this point
Kaido said he wont sell out King . Nice parallel. And Yamato wants to be free AND sail away. Thats impossible if she gets captured by marines like Kaido. I like how her goal contradicts her dream.
Also someone please do One pace Wano for manga ditch all the scabbards, Momo, wano citizens , tama , random fodders n stuff thank you:cheers:
I can maybe get this for some of the Wano citizens, but idk Momo and Tama are prettty good

I think it’ll be fascinating for Usopps development with how he’s been portrayed in Wano and Luffy and Shanks meeting going well ( I don’t think they’re fighting yet) and something happens where Yasopp says he’s not impressed and he arrives at Elbaf at his lowest point since Water 7
I want Usopp bounty to be lowest of all SH bounties. He need something to push him to improve. He is weakest crew member.

This seems like a really good chapter
Wano's been fun but I just want it to end by this point

I can maybe get this for some of the Wano citizens, but idk Momo and Tama are prettty good
But i mean onigashima raid alone is like +100 chapters... I wanna reread the main fights :josad:
I remember some chapters dedicated to Queen virus, Hyogoro dying (not dying of course) or tama giving orders for entire chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.