Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see BB's Zooan tbh. I always though it was Kaido's DF, but Oda is not a huge fan of recycling just-shown powers.
I think Blackbeard doesn't have a Zoan fruit cause he knows about the Joyboy prophecy and is waiting for the Nika to appear so that he can swoop in to steal it
Blackbeard believes in fate more strongly than any other character. There's no way he doesn't know about Joyboy and I don't think he'd fight Luffy if he knew he was Joyboy. But since we know that he and Luffy will fight at some point, it'd make sense if BB steals Luffy's destiny by stealing the Nika

I'm not someone bloodthirsty nor I ever thought a straw hat would die, but I thought at least some scabbards would die. Especially since after Pedro Oda seemed okay with killing allies? It's just so fucking weird how we had a war involving 2 emperors and nobody died. I don't think a series NEED characters dying to be good but when Oda keeps rising the stakes without any consequences everytime, it just feels off.
I'm not saying the guy should go full Berserk on us, but a "War" with nobody dieing is a joke. And that's not mentioning the fake dramatics with the fake deaths all over the place which imo is even worse.

My guy, One Piece is way too upbeat of a series to do something like that
Depends. If the ending is an "inflection" point just like Marineford, then I can see Oda doing fucked up shit again like he did with Ace/Whitebeard.

Luffy does seem pretty 50/50 depending on how hard his final battles could be and him becoming a "legend" in the world (i.e. greater than Roger or Joyboy). Usopp less so, but he does talk about being a great man even if he were to die.

Luffy constantly makes allusions to him dying at the cost of achieving great things. As does Zoro.

Could they all die by the end? No idea, but I think Marineford shows us that anything can happen, especially in the EoS.

Apart from Shanks, Which characters do you all realistically see dying?
Not even sure why he has death flags lol. Weird. His whole "conflict" with Blackbeard is based on a throwaway line in Marineford where he also directed the same words at the Marines before Sengoku stopped the war.

Not saying it can't happen, I just find it odd this so the route people go with Shanks lol

The spoiler I want in the chapter and that will happen in chapter 1050.

Title: Destiny

- All mugiwaras gathered near Luffy along with Kid and Law.
- A samurai warns all of them that the marine is coming, Lucci and Kaku go down to the beach looking for it.
- Mugiwaras, kid and law form a plan to get out of Wano with the help of rarao and hygoro.
-Zoro wakes up after his visions, everyone is leaving but Zoro gets restless, and says that he needs to do something, and asks Franky to help him that soon they would be back, everyone agrees.
- “Franky where do you want to go? We have to get out fast. Navy is already here.
- Zoro; take me to Kaido. Zoro comes to Kaido unconscious and says “I saw you through my descendants, all the things you did to the people of Wano, my people are unforgivable!
- Zoro catches Emma using his haki, franky stops zoro what he's doing, zoro talks to franky just observes.
- Zoro; you will still live here but your soul will be taken to hell, zoro uses his soul cutting blow.
- Zoro done, ryuma's soul appears behind zoro and they leave.

- Rest of Kaido Flashback
- Why Wano is so important
- How exactly wanos borders get opened at the end(seeing how this been built up it has to be done in one piece fashion)
- Zunisha & Momo connection (Why Zunisha is here and what exactly IS Zunisha)
- Importance of Voat (Why Luffy has it and can hear Zunisha and can communicate with Momo)
- Why joy boy exactly is so important in this arc(Joy boy has never been so hyped up in any other arc)
- Big mom still not being down for the count
- Yamato's character arc (whether she will stay in wano or become a strawhat)
- Zoro and the Grim reaper (Potential pathway to getting a black blade)
- Uo uo no mi (Why does Big Mom say giving this devilfruit to Kaido is a life long debt given that it seems no different to any other mythical zoan)
- Why does Kaido say to King that "he's the only one who can change the world" in chapter 1035
WANO CAN'T END WITHOUT ANSWERS TO THESE PLOT THREADS!

Status
Not open for further replies.