Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these was just because they felt salty Oda declared Sanji's year
So they wanted Wano to be Zoro's and expected stuff which were just illogical
Oh no, people expect Zoro to have a big role in an arc about samurai that takes place in his country of origin? No way! Damn zolotards, so fucking delusional!! Kid is so much more important!!1111!!

Admittedly it could be more of a Knight and his Princess relationship, like Link and Zelda style, but that last panel with them is kinda damning yeah :usoprice:
He even had the moment with the shamisen playing and Zoro heard it

but nothing came from it, except Enma going crazy

I thought Zoro could at least go save her but I guess even asking for that is too much :zosleepy:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
zoro still undefeated in the new world.

the king of hell.
:cheers:
it was a shit arc, but at least zoro's record is still clean.
i think he was defeated when he had his shit broken by the combo move my man

Feel the same, like something is missing, something big for Zoro character and his journey for wano. Did we expect to much of him? Did he was like Sanji in his own arc?
In case Sanji had his big cake moment and when he save his family. But in case of Zoro, he neither got the hype by Kaido, he wasn't the monster samurai and at top no one in wano will hype him in case since they didn't witness anything about him. Zoro feels right now very irrelevant for the wano plot if this was really the end.

Perhaps I really expect to much?
Sanji was the centre of WCI

Ask yourself is Wano revolving around Zoro? Nope!
It is more about Oden and his son Momo , in short Kozuki clan !

Yamato helped Momo morally and protected him
Sanji saved Momo
Every other strawhat recruited samurai while zoro didn't.

What did Zoro do for Wano citizens? Nothing!
He actillay didnt do anything for wano except when he saved Hiyori from Kamazou.

In this raid, he only served as Luffy's bodyguard on the roof and beat King

Zoro backstory nor being fleshed is the last attempt for zoro to be a real character

Oda missed a huge chance
I think this may happen if/when he visits Ryuma's grave. I've brought this up a lot that this backstory in regards the Shimotsuki can be addressed here post-Raid. I'm pretty sure this is going to be both purpose of Onimaru's character and Kawamatsu's eventually.

Zoro still definitely has a story to be told in Wano, just not the one people are expecting imo.

Feel the same, like something is missing, something big for Zoro character and his journey for wano. Did we expect to much of him? Did he was like Sanji in his own arc?
In case Sanji had his big cake moment and when he save his family. But in case of Zoro, he neither got the hype by Kaido, he wasn't the monster samurai and at top no one in wano will hype him in case since they didn't witness anything about him. Zoro feels right now very irrelevant for the wano plot if this was really the end.

Perhaps I really expect to much?
Kawamatsu and Hyogoro are seen him and were impressed by him. All samurai did see him fight King. How else should witness Zoro fight?

With how many people said they were happy with how oda handled zoro this arc people are weirdly quiet for some reason 🗿
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/has-oda-treated-zoro-good-enough-in-wano.26045/page-3
I just want more Zoro lore tbh, ZKK is cool and all but I’d rather have all the Wano and Shimotsuki connections he has to be explained. I think it’s leaning towards him being a Shimotsuki pretty heavily, and supposedly there’s enough hints in the story to piece it all together (according to Greg), but still, an actual confirmation would be great.

Whether it’ll actually happen or not is pretty unstable right now unfortunately, since Oda even said he was unsure if he would elaborate on it, but if he doesn’t then I’d be unsatisfied
Ive been waiting for zoro and development lore ever since we got to wano. I still really hope we get some post onigashima but after 4 years of waiting and half assed sbs im not keeping my hopes up at this point
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.