Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, some people don't even want to admit how underdeveloped the Beast Pirates really are. Specially compared to Dressrosa where every member of the Donquixote family had their own quirks, moments and even flashbacks like Baby 5 and Senor Pink. We even get to see how Doflamingo started the family and eventually recruited all of them.

Meanwhile for the Beast Pirates we have Page One and Ulti which we had to get a little snipet of them being adopted by Kaido through an SBS and Sasaki's only characterization being having Denjiro as a drinking buddy and exchanging two lines with Yamato.

Honestly baffling, undercooked, shit planning + ratio :josad:

I

Indigo

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
*please tag me as a Zoro fan :josad:*

Of course i would like more right? the Shimotsuki lineage thing explained, maybe a Black Blade, and lastly either ZKK or some kind of Zoro leading the samurai moment.

But i can't say i'm mad or disappointed with Zoro in this arc if it all stops here, because he got so much cool stuff this arc. I also had a lot of fun with people doubting everything Zoro was gonna do this arc from the start, so in an online space i had a lot of fun as a Zoro fan in Wano.

The anime also gave Zoro a bunch of cool shit, and it's not even over yet.

I will always want more from Zoro, but i'm not mad / disappointed at it.

:kayneshrug:

“And you will see a brilliant dawn” this last line hasn’t happened.

Luffys blow knocked out Kaido. But luffy was basically dead when he awoke his devil fruit, why do you think this cant happen although it did already?
Kaido literally accepted his defeat.

You guys are simply not able to accept when a villain loses in Wano it happened for literally every fight.

Kaido says ONLY JoyBoy can defeat him, he first said Luffy cannot change the world and by the end of the chapter he asks what kind of world will Luffy make, his flame clouds disappear as soon as he is hit.

What more do you guys want? Next chapter could very well be the dawn and Wano citizens reacting to it.

Kid and Law VS BM has no emotional gravitas beyond Old VS New which was already represented in Roof Piece, Big Mom getting nerfed on purpose and Law having infinite stamina as his biggest asset. I'll concede great paneling tho
Old vs New is the emotional core of One Piece and there was enough tension in the fight to make it compelling. We don't need a personal and emotional backpack for every fight

Hawkins went from calm collected person with an ability with lots of potential to Psycho maniac laughing dork and got cucked by his own cards which WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE EFFECT OF EVEN ONCE
Hawkins going "psycho" was just him coping, my guy, remember what Killer said to him during their fight. It was satisfying seeing someone always in control of everything emotionally crumble and get a reality check from one his peers

Bowler Hat is a chad but he was just a tool needed to hype the Nika moment along Gorosei and we will probably never see what power or abilities he had. And he ultimately failed in stopping Luffy from Awakening which was the mission bestowed upon him. Cool "death"

Black Maria was fine but she should have been a Mythological Zoan or at least do some more interesting things with his special hybrid form. I will admit she's the least of my complaints
Nothing really to say on Bowler Hat anymore but I agree with your complaints on Black Maria's DF. Still the fight was great IMO

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You did have great ZKK thread, but it's over.

Celebrating too early only works against you. :myman:

The copium is going to run out. There won't be enough to go around for these people when kaido and zoro are both back up.
All the bottles are being sold out, they are pretty much aware that ZKK is inevitable.
Considering the 100-chapter gap parallels, 951-1051 is when the Rampage starts.
The fake celebration might last only one chapter because Kaido may open his eyes right next chapter.

Luffy is now sleeping. All goes according to ZKK scenario.

Oda simply cant have Luffy drooling at Zoro's feats.
I was surprised he gave him that expression during Hakai...

Man all this stuff is going to look so embarrassing when he gets back up lol. You guys should start deleting posts now nobody's gonna let the haters live it down
You do it pal. There is no chance Kaido says the one who will defeat me is the JoyBoy before going deep down the earth losing his horn. The only one who won't get to live it down is those you go against. Why should Kaido say that line if this wasn't the end? Cant you see how he went from so you couldn't be joyboy either to acknowledging him as one as he gets rekt? The cope must be real.

I'm not gonna lie the final punch seems just like what he did to donflamingo plus it feels off in away for him to beat kaido like that I guess we'll have to wait and see
Kaido went from you couldn't be joyboy either to acknowledging him by saying the one who defeats me is the joyboy. Why should he say that if he is about to wake up? Only people coping are finding it hard to digest.

B
You do it pal. There is no chance Kaido says the one who will defeat me is the JoyBoy before going deep down the earth losing his horn. The only one who won't get to live it down is those you go against. Why should Kaido say that line if this wasn't the end? Cant you see how he went from so you couldn't be joyboy either to acknowledging him as one as he gets rekt? The cope must be real.
Lol

You are confusing beating with killing

Kaido lost for the 8th time
congrats for Luffy for doing what 7 other people did before

But as Kaido intro says, he wants to die, and no one (yet) did that

Status
Not open for further replies.