Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3. This “defeat” (if it even is one) was even more lame than the Big Mom defeat lol. You would think after 4 years that Oda would’ve tried harder to really make this moment feel like the climax of the longest manga arc of all time, but I suppose we already knew that Oda is abysmal at actually satisfying the excitement he creates within readers.
peeps in the capital didnt even see any of it. and that despite early spoilers saying kaido dropped in the capital.

Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.

For their own sake, I think a lot of the biggest Zoro fans have to reconcile that Oda doesn't really care about him character wise and plot wise.

He's essentially the strong serious sword guy who beats the main boss's strongest subordinate. He'll do some cool one liners, pull off some cool looking moves, get lost, drink liquor and sleep.

He'll never do anything significant to the main boss because that's Luffy's job and Oda can't have anyone potentially outshine Luffy in what he does best.

He'll always be portrayed on the same level as Sanji to the point that Oda will write in a lot of Zoro feats that Sanji could reasonably replicate.

His sword attacks will almost never be unique, they will always be generic "super strong slash that destroys stuff".

I wish I was wrong, but at some point I gotta look at reality.

I fully expect his fight to Mihawk to be the most underwhelming fight in the entire series, if it happens at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.