Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaido's flashback doesn't even need to long, at least have it be two or three chapters not four pages.
Imagine how many people would regard Kaido's flashback as the best of all time if it revealed Xebec's face to us too. I was really thinking that was one of the few things it could toss out at us. The most it did is imply Xebec had a straw hat.

also it is literally reverse ultra instinct goku vs Jiren bean struggle anime version

let me explain

Kaido with flame mode is ultra instinct goku

Gear 5 luffy is Jiren

Luffy and Jiren overpowered their opponent .

As it is poetic saying : it is over literally for luffy and kaido.

‘’I doubt kaido would rise up again.

Kaido uses Awakening, goes back to active and gets stronger than before and starts killing everyone in the flower capital, Luffy is unconscious...
But we have the big monster Samurai Zoro to save the day, he defeated the Grimreaper and came back more stronger than ever for the world of the living, in a recovery worthy of mythical Zoan, Zoro leaps into the sky, we see his eye opening, Emma unleashes a devastating power that is seen by all and no one believes it, Zora then cuts off his head from Dragon Kaido, in front of the citizens in the capital and everyone is shocked, his sword turns black. Zoro is declared the strongest in Wano

I wrote the big plot of ZKK, is this how the Zorotards see it?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Kaido uses Awakening, goes back to active and gets stronger than before and starts killing everyone in the flower capital, Luffy is unconscious...
But we have the big monster Samurai Zoro to save the day, he defeated the Grimreaper and came back more stronger than ever for the world of the living, in a recovery worthy of mythical Zoan, Zoro leaps into the sky, we see his eye opening, Emma unleashes a devastating power that is seen by all and no one believes it, Zora then cuts off his head from Dragon Kaido, in front of the citizens in the capital and everyone is shocked, his sword turns black. Zoro is declared the strongest in Wano

I wrote the big plot of ZKK, is this how the Zorotards see it?
sounds like a zboy's wet dream

JMr1oyboy achieved what 7 other achieved before him... Very impressive... :rolaugh:
It is very clear to me and it will become clear to you as well, wont take too long.
Dude stop being in denial
This is the kinda stuff that makes people call it ZKK cult

What ever happened last 7 times, Kaido has been waiting for Joy Boy and he's finally met Joy Boy and Joy Boy has defeated him and will change the world

Kaido is satisfied, why does he need to be killed when he'll just happily leave?

Dude stop being in denial
This is the kinda stuff that makes people call it ZKK cult

What ever happened last 7 times, Kaido has been waiting for Joy Boy and he's finally met Joy Boy and Joy Boy has defeated him and will change the world

Kaido is satisfied, why does he need to be killed when he'll just happily leave?

do you think my zkk plot is good for the zkk parameters?