• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 58 22.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • Votes: 28 10.6%

• Total voters
The illustration is so bad I can't even tell thats what happened tbh. I want Kaido to have been defeated but Wano track record is crap. Don't get me wrong, I'll really be happy if this fight is over.
If this ain't over and Luffy is down again. He'll be a joke so Luffy's entire competence depends upon this attack. If he is not finished, then Luffy id a joke.

I miss the old Kaido, straight from the 'Go Kaido
Chop up the soul Kaido, set on his goals Kaido
I hate the new Kaido, the bad mood Kaido
The always rude Kaido, smashing his dudes Kanye
I miss the sweet Kaido , chop up the beast Kaido
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Kaido

I'm calling it
Many will like, but i'm not zkk supporter
1049 - Flashback how Kaido chose Wano
1050 - Flashback achieving Df from BM
1051 - Flashback Rocks
1052 - Flashback Newgate stupidity for PK
1053 - Zoro wakes up, Luffy Beat Kaido
1054 - Kaido sees Shanks, Oden
1056 - Zoro Cut Kaido fall before him. Kaido still want to fight but struggle to even stand. Scrabbards seen to want to beheading Kaido, but Zoro takes it 1st. 'Im rounding up the samurai'

checklist:
- flashback
- rocks -> next movie SH (+Law Crew of course) vs Rocks
- poneglyph
1049... Checked
1050... Lets see

Me thinking back on when Oda said Wano war will make marine ford look like childs play lmao.

Executing a war arc is difficult and Oda should not hype it ever again even if he goes that route. Between the 1 v 1's and the actually events, Wano was lacking. The odds were against the SHP and every thing just went their way and Oda's way of balancing it out was to simply have Luffy lose multiply times. Oda's fights are story driven, the actual power level of the character never matters, which is some people feel like Kaido falling was anticlimactic.

Good thing I kept expectations low.

When ZKK happens or doesn't eventually happen, things here will get out of hand lmao.It's funny how both sides are so certain they are right, so it will be absolutely embarrassing when they are proven wrong.
ZKK won't happen

Unless you have panels if Oda sayig it is a samurai who will kill or beat Kaido and save Wabo