Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Admirals stans just tell me one thing.
Wouldnt Sanji and Zoro both defeat admirals.
And that too in 4-5 chapters because Oda doesnt give them more like Queen and King.
SO it will be mid diff fight .So please enlighten me how will that be possible.
Or do you think luffy beats All admiral at once otherwise your admiralwank will be uselss except Akainu
Zoro beat Mr. 1 in 2-3 chapters and it was extremely diff.

Zoro beat Ryuma in 1 chapter and it was high diff.

Lanjino beat Mr. 2 in 2 chapter and it was high diff.

Continue coping. :cheers:

Im amazed by the amount of people that think that this was a good chapter, and think that this writing is good.
I mean, its on ur right to like it. but dont tell me this is a 10/10 chapt or that oda is god writing cuz its not.

This chapter was sweating "made for fans". Amazing how bad this fight was, how bad the hype was, how bad the arc was. how bad the kaido flashback was... amazing how one piece is trash right now.

yeah have you ever seen stuff like that before? nobody expected performance like this and oda delivered it perfectly!!!
The hell u talking about?
Its the old same shit all over again. Even the fking arcs are recycled trash from the previous arcs. wake up man.

Kaido attacks were all the same, and most luffy attacks too.
Before he didnt make a big punch as this one, but certanly he did it before. This time just bigger than before. Nothing new here
Whats new is the trash destiny he has now, something that he clearly wants and was in his character before was FREEDOM and now oda fked up his character :D
Also, pretty amazing how he just got that stupid op powerup and already knows how to use it and its enought to beat a yonko WITH YEARS AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.
but hey! its goda! fantards gonna suck his D

oh and a battle vs kaido and kaido crew = 0 deaths? okay. so much for trash yonkos/trash worldbuilding full of frigthning pirates.

Zoro beat Mr. 1 in 2-3 chapters and it was extremely diff.

Zoro beat Ryuma in 1 chapter and it was high diff.

Lanjino beat Mr. 2 in 2 chapter and it was high diff.

Continue coping. :cheers:
So you admit Sanji AFTER admiral fight >Admiral.
Also that wasa pre TS.Most fights POST TS of Sanji and Zoro are mid dfiff
And I will ss this post and quote you when Kaido fought for 60 chapters and your fav admiral will high diff lose (ACCORDING TO you) Sanji in 4 chapters:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Then I will love to see your reaction

So you admit Sanji AFTER admiral fight >Admiral.
Also that wasa pre TS.Most fights POST TS of Sanji and Zoro are mid dfiff
And I will ss this post and quote you when Kaido fought for 60 chapters and your fav admiral will high diff lose (ACCORDING TO you) Sanji in 4 chapters:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Then I will love to see your reaction
Do you listen to yourself? Zoro only needed one chapter to deal Ryuma but several chapters to deal with Ohm. Is Ohm > Ryuma?

Any Admiral can still be >>> Crydo regardless of the amount of chapters spent to take them down.

:cheers:

Not a bad chapter. I see why the leaker said a lot would continue to the next chapter.

Wano is far from over. The following must be concluded before Wano can end:
1 - Momo will open Wano borders but at a later time. Thst must happen before Wano arc ends.

2 - Kaido is not dead. He was introduced as an invincible character, one that can't be killed, who is looking for an opponent strong enough to kill him. Luffy could beat but not kill Kaido. That magma won't kill him.

3 - Momo will need to prove to the Wano citizens he is worthy of being the new leader and he can be trusted. Wano citizens may believe it truat Momo and the Scabbards.

4 - Zoro near death experience plotline.

5 - Enma become a black blade plotline.

6 - Zoro/Ryuma connection.

Not the most spectacular end to a Luffy fight but I still thought Luffy vs Kaido was pretty good overall (definitely had plenty of disappointing aspects to it). I don't really care much for the Scabbards but i guess it makes sense to show them reassuring the people of Wano. The Toko stuff was fine but the placement was kinda underwhelming. Kaido and Big Mom in lava is something I look forward to seeing the end to in the following chapters, whether it's the end for them or they comes back. Like usual, I'm looking forward to the post-war stuff, specifically the bounties and the news on events elsewhere.

With Kaidou and Big Jobber defeated, I really feel like it’s time for Blackbeard to do his move, and ruin the SH’s momentum, whilst gaining power himself, the power ups they got this arc are ridiculous, and now they could realistically fodderize him, combined with Blackbeard low popularity it does not bode well for him.
I would love it if he stole Guffy’s plot plot no mi, it would mildly sweeten the sour retcon.
Post automatically merged:

Admirals stans just tell me one thing.
Wouldnt Sanji and Zoro both defeat admirals.
And that too in 4-5 chapters because Oda doesnt give them more like Queen and King.
SO it will be mid diff fight .So please enlighten me how will that be possible.
Or do you think luffy beats All admiral at once otherwise your admiralwank will be uselss except Akainu
Worthless comparison, leaving the admiral wank aside for a minute to answer honestly.
Your argument does not take into account the flow of time, and how characters will become better, an admiral is a straight upgrade from King/Queen and Shiryu/Pizarro. Just like Kaku was to Mr 1, zombie Ryuma was to Kaku, King fo Pica, etc. Oda can bullshit all types of haki in the heat of battle, that would straight up making them better, leaving any Yonkou comparision worthless to their current selves. Like, Zoro has to unlock black blades, ACoO and AcoA, maybe some other last minute bullshit as well, I’d say that’s enough.
It’s like saying Piccolo could never touch Namek Frieza, no he could easily beat him at some point, before his resurrection and power up, obviously. Second, admiral tier, Yonkou tier, YC1 YC2 etc, are completely made up terms by the fanbase, they are generally accepted for convenience’s sake, but do not really hold water. Greenbull has already shown Sanji-esque jobber like qualities and I would never put him as comparable to Akainu. Third, not all conflicts are resolved by force, Oda made sure that the majority of the cast likes Guffy, Fujitora, would be an example, Aokiji as well. That’s already two admirals and Jobberbull, he can bullshit some idiot mode for Kizaru if push comes to shove as well, like he did with Big Meme and Kaidou not killing Guffy. Only character safe from this is Akainu, as it forces gary stu to actually have emotions (PERSONAL anger, for what he did to him, rather than acting self-righteously for what happened to another character) instead of being a blank self insert, due to Ace’s death, so that would primarily be my reason for trusting Akainu’s performance, a last minute Kaguya addition like Imu, would be treated like any other Guffy’s opponent.
Fourth, I spoke about ways out Oda had regarding Admirals, but Yonkous aren’t safe either, Guffy’s crew can fodderize current Blackbeard crew, and I cannot imagine Shanks having a long (and good) fight, due to being an early character design, he’s cursed with the classical scimitar-like weapon no-name fodders usually have, not even a katana like more “competent” swordsman have, he’s the perfect candidate to job out, and put over someone as a threat, bonus point if it’s off panneled, so Oda doesn’t have to draw him. Lastly, there could still be POTENTIALLY opponents that could push the Strawhat above their current ceiling before fighting marines, like Elbaf, Dragon, whatever lives at Laugh Tale, and so on. And Kaidou? Oh boy, you’re cheering for a villain defeated not at the end of the story, in a medium infamous for the sorting algorithm of strength, this is a losing battle no matter what. Oda can easily use him as a tool to hype up the next fights Guffy has, so that Oda can play the underdog theme, like “this is one of the 7 people that fodderized Kaidou, Guffy doesn’t stand a chance after struggling so much”.

Last edited:
finally ... raid is over
but still got too many loose ends especially cp0 army n momo who don,t really want to open the border
n what about volcano? that looks like some dangerous event happen in wano ,,, again
so yeah act 4 will begin now ?

finally ... raid is over
but still got too many loose ends especially cp0 army n momo who don,t really want to open the border
n what about volcano? that looks like some dangerous event happen in wano ,,, again
so yeah act 4 will begin now ?
For the CP0, I'm not worried since there's a giant elephant acting as guard dog just outside of Wano whom either Luffy or Momo can order to engage anytime. As for Momo, not wanting to open the borders yet, I believe it has something to do about Luffy being Joyboy.
Lastly, the volcano was simply a convenience to throw both Big Mom and Kaido from Wano without the alliance or any other faction needing to physically drag them out because let's be real here, that's a big hassle in the storytelling.

Friendly reminder that Luffy was awakening upon "death". So it is highly likely that Zoan fruit users awaken when facing death.
This might explain why the guardians in IMpel Down looked like mindless beasts. The soul of the fruit, the beast's soul will take over the body.

I think this will happen to Kaido and Big Mom will claim the remaining soul of Kaido in order to save herself..."the debt".
I dont think Kaido will be scared because of that, hence Big Mom can't take his soul

There are 3 world's strongest titles in the verse. We already saw how two of them went down; you're in for a rude awakening if you think the third is gonna disappoint.
Stop drinking whiskey please
Mihawk didn't have an arc and won't ever have 1 as main villain /guy

Those 2 are WSP , Mihawk isn't WSP nor WS person. He's only WS over swordsmen in Swordsmanship.

The story shifting to remaining Yonko and WG
It doesn't follow Zoro's but Luffy's goal

I don't drink, Ndule. Mihawk doesn't need an arc of his own to prove his worth. No one said Mihawk is WSM or WSC but he's also a "Worlds Strongest" titleholder just like those two. And he'll live up to his hype just like them.
For Mihawk to even show greater feats :
He needs to have an arc
He needs to be the main guy of that arc or saga
He needs to be in Luffy's path as obstacle not Zoro's

One Piece will end, you'd just get another King the background feats and relevancy from Mihawk

Last edited by a moderator: