Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yamato has a touching moment with Luffy, saving him in a similar fashion that other crewmates have before (Like Sanji)

Carrot doesn't show-up in a chapter updating on everybody despite Nekomamushi making an appearance.

Oda please make the pain end already...
:catcry:
I just remembered that this was supposed to be Carrot's birthday chapter as well.
catded

Oda hates women and especially mothers by far so I doubt it unfortunately.
Even Luffys mother feels like a lost cause now. Definitely other SHs unrevealed mothers too.
Post automatically merged:

No I'm just not retarded and or sick in the head.
Doffy we get to Know about his mother , BM we get to Know about her mother but Kaido who belongs to unique race we didn't get to know about his mother:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::lawsigh:

Yonko even after defeat showing middle finger to magma brat :kobeha::kobeha:

So for those of you who think kaido is dead "because it's a parallel to Oden and Oden died by boiling in oil so the magma makes sense"...

You do remember Oden DIDN'T die from boiling in oil right? He survived that. Oden died from being shot in the head.

So... If it were really a parallel, kaido would survive the boiling in magma, then die to a direct attack to his head.

:kuzanshut:

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

Luffy's condition is from having a devil fruit (magical fruit) carry him and unofficial first mate protect him during battle.

Zoro's condition is from medicine side effects that cause double the damage. Zoro's body felt like it faced 4 Yonkos and 2 YC1 during one war.

Plus one magical sword that was nerfing him majority of the war. Making it harder to control his haki.

Zoro is still alive. His voice didn't disappear.
:zorothink:

No wonder Luffy specifically chose Zoro to be his top fighter and he's the toughest SH.
:myman::kidsmile::stealthblack::zosmug::queenmoji:

I think that Mihawk, Whitebeard and Kaido are stronger than Roger, Garp and Rocks in a full 1 vs 1 and they will only be surpassed by EOS Zoro, Luffy and BB

By 2.), I mean the scene where we are going to see the sun rise over Wano after a few hours from now (and the volcanic plumes getting cleared from the sky).

Scenes especially like the sky clearing up/break of dawn are associated alongside some significant conclusive event in the arc

If we are indeed done with everything significant there was to this arc (for now) , then that scene would be reserved for....... Zunisha wiping out a measly WG fleet full of fodders in one fell swoop?
Idk we're speculating on a scene/imagery that doesn't necessarily have to happen. In Alabastia it was rain. In Skypiea it was sun. Maybe in Wano it's a volcano and that's it. The volcano (so far) is depicted as a good thing. It's an explosive heralding of Kaidou's defeat. So idk that we are necessarily waiting on the sunrise on top of that. Maybe the volcanic plumes stick around for a while.

We have to wait and see, but I think fans are really projecting their own expectations as canon rather than just reading the story and taking things for what they are.

Idk we're speculating on a scene/imagery that doesn't necessarily have to happen. In Alabastia it was rain. In Skypiea it was sun. Maybe in Wano it's a volcano and that's it. The volcano (so far) is depicted as a good thing. It's an explosive heralding of Kaidou's defeat. So idk that we are necessarily waiting on the sunrise on top of that. Maybe the volcanic plumes stick around for a while.

We have to wait and see, but I think fans are really projecting their own expectations as canon rather than just reading the story and taking things for what they are.
I would think that with this entire thing of Nika being the "sun god" (and Wano the place where its legend resurfaces after centuries) and all the other shitton of dawn references leading up to the conclusion of this raid (and the fact that the raid was at night), it'd feel bizarre for it to be not emphasized as we see the sun rise over Wano along with some relevant and significant event. But we'll see

Last edited:
There was never any doubt that Luffy wouldn't win. He always wins eventually and he's a pretty likable character imo. I really enjoyed Gear 5 a lot from what's been shown, but there are still some things that need to be wrapped up.

They were already pointed out in another post by another user tho.

On a side note as a Drake fan, we still have not seen him and yet the remaining CP0 member seems to have gotten away and Apoo is still up to spill secrets.

I'm excited to see what happens next!

I would think that with this entire thing of Nika being the "sun god" (and Wano the place where its legend resurfaces after centuries) and all the other shitton of dawn references leading up to the conclusion of this raid (and the fact that the raid was at night), it'd feel bizarre for it to be not emphasized as we see the sun rise over Wano along with some relevant and significant event. But we'll see
Following this logic it's already bizarre that Luffy awakened G5 under a full moon and has powered down and fallen asleep before the sunrise.

But yea this is the kind of projection I'm talking about. Morj does this a lot too, where he gets an idea in his head for how everything needs to play out and then he starts building other predictions on top of that to the point where the headcanon becomes so far from the story and the story seems to be all wrong. For example Momo has to lift Onigashima while it's on top of the flower capital, Kaidou needs to beat Luffy in front of everyone, the sun has to rise at the end of the raid, Momo has to open the borders of Wano during this arc, etc etc. None of it actually has to happen.

I mean, have we considered that Oda doesn't want to end Wano arc with a dawn because the final war will end with the dawn and he doesn't want to be redundant?

Last edited: