Rate this chapter

• Total voters

You don't think the world will drastically begin to shift right after this arc?
Not compared to what will happen in the endgame.

After this arc we are looking at power shifts and vacuums in the pirate world. Warlord system is over, two emperors defeated, Blackbeard and Shanks making their moves, etc etc. But the fundamental structure of the world is still the same. The World Government reigns, Fishmen and Minks are still segregated from everyone else, the Ancient Kingdom is still forbidden knowledge, and there is no Pirate King. Wano will open it's borders when we start seeing those fundamental structures change near the end of the story.

That is my guess because Wano opening it's borders right now serves no dramatic purpose. Is the arc going to end with Momo announcing that Wano is now open to immigration and then the Strawhats leave? Who would they even be opening their borders to? The marines? Are the Minks just gonna hang out in Wano while the rest of the world remains segregated? Are the people of Wano going to start visiting other nations under WG control? What will they do there? What does that do for the story?

I believe that when Wano opens it's borders it's going to be to unite with others and re-establish the Ancient Kingdom. Wano opening it's borders belongs with the destruction of Fishman Island and the end of Zunesha's journey. It's bring the dawn endgame shit.

Last edited:
Admirals stans just tell me one thing.
Wouldnt Sanji and Zoro both defeat admirals.
And that too in 4-5 chapters because Oda doesnt give them more like Queen and King.
SO it will be mid diff fight .So please enlighten me how will that be possible.
Or do you think luffy beats All admiral at once otherwise your admiralwank will be uselss except Akainu