Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copers, get a fucking hold of yourselves for a moment and think.

The whole Wano arc has been about WANKING Oden to the MAXIMUM. He died doing an amazing feat which was boiling alive in front of everyone and then getting fucking shot in the head because that WASN'T ENOUGH.

And because Oden was SO cool, and Kaido wants such an EPIC death as well, which is part of his DREAM, Luffy has been able to kill him while NO ONE is aware and he dies in a similar way to Oden but being unnoticed and thus, being UNEPIC.

Maybe Big Mom comes back because she is able to turn magma into a homie (whatever lol), but if this is it for Kaido, HE DED.

HE ISN'T COMING BACK TO HAVE A MORE EPIC SHOWING AND ONE LAST RESORT BECAUSE HIS DREAM OF HAVING AN EPIC DEATH WILL BE CRUSHED.

IT'S OVER.

SPELT SPECIALLY FOR YOU ODA WANKERS.

:snoopy:did admiral fans just win?
No we didnt
kaido has cemented himself as the strongest character currently in the series undeniably after an array of powerups and help at the start of the battle luffy was able to count on.

I doubt the likes of kizaru , greenbull and fujitora will come close to what kaido has shown in this war
if akainu doesnt fight luffy
he wont either.

Ayo fr, I can't fucking believe this shit info drop is real:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Kaido falls into Magma and Big Mom is there too:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Are they going to have a chat about how cool Luffy is?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Bro it genuinely puzzles me despite being such a simple sentence
Like what are they doing in the magma lol? Are they taking a bath?

Like you legit believe luffy is dead and killed by kaido . @Extravlad , Me , Luffy fans trying to tell you are wrong on luffy is dead .

Oda hate bring character back to life.
Amd Kaido didn’t comment like you have risen up from the dead.
Gear 5 luffy is still luffy we know.
I suggest look near death experience . Zoro is one who actually experience near death experience.

‘’Luffy didn’t even experience near death experience as I saw on YouTube.
Yonko are old news.
Luffy indeed clinically died and came back, and? What does that have to do with what I said? And why are you bringing up youtube lol.

Please, someone tell me how can Oda mess up literally the best thing about Yasuie, which was the fact that he was laughing alongside the whole population of Ebisu Town DESPITE not having eaten a SMILE.

Is this peak fiction as well?

What a fucking hack, just wait, he's alive surely lol
IKR I'm pretty sure he said that he took it back..

there is a chance that these are fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.